1 - Boarding School ✔

~~A Month Ago~~

Luke's Point of View

So I just got picked up from school by my mom because a prank went wrong but it was still hilarious. Let me tell ya about it. Let me know if you found it funny or not?

(A/N: I do not condone this behavior towards any person from any person.)

Apparently my math teacher did not appreciate me telling her to bend over her desk so I could fuck her better than her husband in front of the whole class.

Her reaction was like nothing I've ever seen before. My statement got her all flustered and red-faced and she just walked out of the classroom while my friends started laughing.

Then a few minutes later she came back with the principle and the resource officer. And as soon as they walked in I knew I was a goner. I packed up my stuff and walked over to them without even being told to just to get the hell outta here faster.

I may or may not have been expelled. Well, I was but not only because of that, but this was also my last chance. We could say that I am a terrible teen and an even worse student. I was on my last chance at this school and I guess I just doubted that they'd really expel me.

So now I'm in the passenger seat of my mom's car with her having the worse disappointed expression ever. I kind of feel bad but I told her I hated that school so I guess it's kind of her fault for not transferring me to another high school, or just letting me drop out.

She can be so stubborn. That's probably where I got it from.

My father dipped when I was five and I've never seen him since.

"Why?" My mother asks, "Why do you do this? Why do you act this way? Why can't you have behaved? You know how hard it was to get you into that school in the first place."

"I don't know mom. I just didn't like it there and you weren't listening to me so I took things into my own hands." I reply.

"I can't deal with this or your behavior. I am sending you to a boarding school by the end of the week." She says.

"No mom!" I exclaim.

"I'm sorry son but you left me no choice." She says.

"If you would've listened to me then I wouldn't have acted out mom. This is your fault." I say.

I know it is bad to try and guilt-trip her but if it gets her to let me stay then so be it.

"No. You are not going to guilt-trip me. I won't let you. You will not become your father." She says emotionally.

"I'm sorry mom I just don't wanna go to a boarding school." I apologize.

I know how hard it was for her when dad left.

"This school will teach you manners and good behavior. You have to go and you will not change my mind."

"Mom please don't do this," I beg

"Its already done. I've already called them and someone will be here to pick you up on Saturday."

Oh, shit its Friday.

"Mom that's tomorrow!! That's so soon. What about my friends?!" I complain.

"So then you better get home and pack. The list of things needed is on the kitchen table. And your friends are terrible influences. You will not be able to contact them at this new school I can promise you that. They will provide you a phone with only numbers from there and mine when they think you earn one." My mom explains.

I just look at her shocked that shed send me away. I thought she loved me. I guess I was wrong.

"Please don't make this harder than it already is?" She asks.

"Whatever mom," I say and get out of the car and bust into the house and stomp to my room and slam the door shut.

Number of Words: 685

Published: March 25th, 2020