11 - Questions ✔

Luke's Point of View

I get up leaving the paper on the desk following Ashton to the dining room. I see that plates are set on the table with utensils.

"Grab your plate and get some food. It's in the pot on the stove," he says grabbing his plate.

I grabbed my plate and walked to the stove with him following me.

"You made pasta!?" I exclaim.

"Yeah. I hope it's okay," he says.

"Is it okay!? Of course, it is. I love pasta!" I shout.

"Okay well, then we will probably have it a lot then because I do too,"

"That's great," I reply.

I take a big spoon full and place it on my plate. I can't believe he likes pasta. Every time I tell people that pasta is my favorite food they always tell me how girly it is. I don't understand how a certain type of food could be girly but whatever. People can believe what they want. I go back to the table and sit down where my plate was originally placed. Ashton sits down across from me so we are facing each other.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Whatever you want," he says.

"Well, they said this is a school, so how's it ran?" I ask.

"It is run like a regular school, maybe more like private school then a public one but the type of classes is what's different," he explains.

"How so?" I ask.

"Well, you will have normal classes, like English, Science, Math, History, but then you will have different classes as well,"

"What type of classes?" I ask.

"The kind that teaches you about BDSM," he says.

"If they are going to teach me about BDSM then why did you have me do a research essay then?" I whine.

"Because most of these classes have already started and already went over the fundamentals and foundation of the lifestyle so I thought instead of being overwhelmed with the information so I wanted you to have a little knowledge on the subject," he explains.

"Why would you care if I got overwhelmed?" I ask.

"Because I don't want you to lash out during class and I'd rather you have an easy time adjusting to living here and the lifestyle," he says.

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"Because I don't want to have to punish you," he says.

"Oh,"

"And because if you have an easier time adapting to the lifestyle then you will have a better time here," he says.

"Oh, well, I guess that's true," I mumble

We continue eating in silence because I don't have any questions at the moment. I have more questions but I don't know how to ask them. I don't want to embarrass myself but I also don't want him to laugh at me. Maybe I'll write them down and leave them with him.

"What's going through your mind?" he asks.

"I'm just wondering how to ask you questions," I mumble.

"You can ask me anything you want Lucas," he says.

Oh my God. I love it when he says my name and not my nickname. It sends shivers down my spine, in a good way.

"What are you smiling about?" he asks.

"You,"

"What about me?"

"That you called me Lucas,"

"Why?"

"Because I like the way it sounds coming out of your mouth," I say.

"Well, I guess that's good,"

"Yeah, maybe,"

"So what are your questions?" he asks.

"Well, I heard you talk about a contract, what does the contract include?" I ask

"It will state the school's rules and my rules that you and I have to follow. It will have my kinks and yours too, as well out soft and hard limits," he explains.

"And why is it so important?" I question.

"It will have our signature and the Headmasters. If either of us breaks the contract drastically the police can and will be involved in the offense made by the party," he says.

"Wow, so it's a big deal?"

"Yeah,"

"So what are your kinks?" I ask.

Ashton spits out his drink and starts coughing.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, just my drink went down the wrong pipe," he answers.

"Ah, okay. Anyway so?" I ask.

"So, what?" He replies.

"Your kinks? What are they?" I ask.

"Oh that. Yeah um well...," he trails off.

"Do you not want to tell me?" I ask.

"No that's not it, it's just that I don't want to frighten you," he says.

"Oh bad could they be?" I question.

"How about we finish eating and then go over your paper then you can ask questions if we have enough time before we have to go to sleep," he suggests.

"Why would we run out of time?" I ask.

"Because we have the stuff to do in the morning. Since it's the weekend I'll let you sleep in a little but you should really get on a schedule," he says.

"Okay, but what are we doing tomorrow morning?" I ask.

"We will write up and finalize our contract," he says.

"Oh, so is that when we share our kinks?" I ask.

"Yeah, I have your activity sheet and mine from Mr. Payne. So when we wake up and after breakfast, we will talk about rules and kinks so we can have a contract," he says.

"Okay," I say.

I eat my pasta fast because it is so good. I can't believe he can make pasta so good. I never would've pegged him as one that could cook. He seems too macho for that. But you know what they say you can't judge a book by its cover.

"So, how did you learn how to cook?" I ask trying to break the awkward silence.

"From my mom," he answers.

"Oh, she must be good then," I comment.

"She was," he says.

"Was?" I question.

I look up after a couple of seconds in which he didn't say anything. I see a sad look on his face which says it all.

"Oh I'm sorry," I apologize.

"No, it's okay. You didn't know," he says.

"I lost my dad," I state.

"Oh?"

"Well not like you but he left when I was little and then came back to find out I was gay so he left again. He was never really much of a father but it still hurt, ya know?" I explain.

"Yeah," he says.

"I'm done with dinner, are you," I say.

"Yep, so let's go read your paper shall we?" he asks.

"I guess," I mumble.

Number of Words: 1110

Published: June 11, 2020

A/n: I hope you all are staying safe but also having fun!!