Chapter 21

Chapter 21

So it turns out a "short time" for this so called "boss" of Sebastian is a week.

Yeah. You read that right.

A WEEK!

Both Matt and I have been going out of our minds! I have canceled so many fights and practices. My grades are going down and I have had about 3% sleep.

Other than all of that its been pretty normal. Or as normal as a fighters life can be...

"Heard any news yet?" I asked Matt for the 87th time today. Yes I have been counting, don't judge.

He sighed. "No Alex I haven't. I'd tell you if I had!" Geesh what's up his ass?

...well I guess under the circumstances..

Whatever.

"Why don't you call Sebastian?" He continued.

Should I?

(A/N: wouldn't you just kill me if I stopped here. Hehehehe

Onward! ----)

I decided to call him. But going through all the mental battle with myself if I should it should not call him...

...it went to voicemail.

"Hey Sebastian, it's Shadow. When is that meeting gonna be?"

Very short and direct. Just the way I like it.

Walking back into the living room I told Matt I called him,

"Okay and what'd he say?"

Smirking I said nothing.

He stood up and looked at me, "nothing?! He said nothing? Sebastian is putty in your hands and you can't get him to tell you when the meeting is?!"

Whoa whoa whoa! Sebastian is NOT 'putty in my hands.' We are super good friends and yeah maybe two years ago we were really really good friends, but not anymore. He can't still feel that way anymore.

"I don't know what you're talking about with the putty part, but yeah he said nothing--"

"How can th--"

I slapped my hand over his mouth. "Would you let me finish! What I was gonna say is that he said nothing because it went to voicemail! I left him a message."

He made a "ohhh" noise and realizing I still had my hand on his mouth I dropped it.

"You could have just said that." He rolled his eyes and turned back to what he was doing.

Well what's the fun in that?

~~~~•~~~~~

A/N~~~

500 READS!! I absolutely LOVE you guys!!! And already at chapter 21!? Can't believe how fast this has gone!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!!

lhend16❤