Part. 4

Unedited

Brennen

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Is the first thing my wife says as she sees me enter the house.

"Wow, not even a 'hi husband, or a hello'?"

She only glares at me as she crosses her arms.

"Marie" I sigh "Can we not do this today, please. I just want one day where we don't argue with each other." Placing my keys down on the counter, I turn to her with pleading eyes. Her face softens a bit and I approach her, taking her into my arms.

"Bren, I'm just a little stressed with the wedding going on and everything." She sighs and I look at her confused, "I'm not sure I can even have everything ready by this Sunday."

"Wait- what do you mean by this Sunday?" Her eyes widen a bit and she bites her bottom lip. "Marie?"

"I'm sorry." She gives me a look of guilt and I couldn't be mad at her because I myself felt guilty for what I had done. I sigh and just kiss her forehead.

"It's okay, just- make sure her wedding is perfect. I want her to be happy." Marie squeals in delight and hugs me tightly.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too." I smile and she gives me a sweet kiss on the lips, then adding in a bit of tongue before she pulls away with a seductive look. I'm a bit taken back because this is the most intimate we've been in months. I couldn't even remember when she last told me she loved me before this.

"I'm gonna go dress shopping with Sabrina but when I get back, me and you.." she whispers, placing her lips on my neck all the while palming my dick "are gonna have a little fun."

I moan "shit, Marie."
I circle my hands around her waist before reaching for her ass and squeezing it, eliciting a moan from her. My dick was once again getting hard. Marie, was a beautiful woman. At the age of 38, she looked amazing. She had blonde hair that my daughter inherited and a beautiful smile.

"Mhmm, you want me to suck you baby?" She was about to go down but I stopped her. I couldn't just have her go down on me when not too long ago, I was with another woman. Fuck, thinking about Seth and her amazing body had me rock hard. Stop, Brennen. I shook my head trying to clear her from my mind.

"Let's save that for later yeah?" She pouts but nods her head. I watch as she exits the room, leaving me in my thoughts.

You could say that before this, me and Marie's sex life was nonexistent. After we had our second child Aiden,(who was with Marie's parents at the moment) we seemed to always argue with each other. Marie and I started having arguments and so we barely had sex.
The last I could remember having sex was about six months ago when we were both drunk. Literally the next morning we argued again.

I groaned as I thought of this morning and last nights events that took place. I thought of Seth's luscious lips and her long hair that I kept pulling back as I pounded her from behind..

Shit. I gotta go take a cold ass shower.

___

"Honey, we're home" I hear Marie call out, with the following sound of the door closing shut and the sound of footsteps heading to our room. I see my daughter and wife enter the room with their hands full of shopping bags.

"Hey daddy." Sabrina greets me with a hug.

"Hi sweetie." I peeked in the bags they brought and it was all filled with what seems to be bridesmaid dresses. "I see you guys have been busy, huh"

Marie nudged Sabrina "Yeah, getting this princess ready for her big day." They both held out their hands to show their new nails, both very pretty and long.

"We went to the spa and got mani pedi's, and treated ourselves to lunch."

"I'm glad you guys had a nice day." I watch as Sabrina takes out one dress and takes a picture of it.

"Just sending a pic to one of my bridesmaids." Marie admires the dress proudly and takes a picture of it too, most likely sending a picture to one of her friends to boast.

"Wow looks pretty pricy." I whistled. Marie nodded,

"About 7" I look at her pointedly.

"7 what? Hundred?"

She looks away, smile slowly fading and Sabrina starts to play with her fingers.

"..grand?"

"Grand?!" Sabrina grimaces and I could only look at the two in shock. 7 grand for only the bridesmaid dresses ?

"Honey, I'm not made of money." Marie rolls her eyes and scoffs.

"Bren, you make more money than me and Todd combined. I don't see why you're complaining." I palmed my face,

"I'm putting all my money in our savings Marie, what if we really needed it someday ?"

"We need it now Bren, our daughter is getting married." She snapped back and I sighed heavily. Sabrina didn't look too happy either.

"Dad, I thought you'd be happy for me." She too, used a rather harsh tone as her mother.

"Sweetie, I am."

"Then, why aren't you being supportive right now?! I deserve to be happy dad." I pursed my lips and nodded.

"You're right, absolutely. But you can't just be spending money carelessly. You've spent 7 grand already, and it was only for the bridesmaid dresses."

"Don't worry Bren, I can handle this." Marie says waving me off, and I turn to argue with her but she quickly circles her arms around my waist. I can only sigh, and remove her arms from me. She glares at me and I just shake my head and leave the room for some time alone.

However, that moment is short lived as Marie follows after me.

"What the hell was that ?!" There she goes again.

"Marie, just stop."

"No! I demand to know why my husband is being a fu-" I cut her off quickly, losing my cool.

"Marie just fucking stop!" She quickly shuts up and looks at me with a hateful glare.

"I'm so fucking tired of your nagging." I groan out and she scoffs.

"Well then let's get a divorce," I look at her exasperated and purse my lips.

I knew deep down she didn't want to get a divorce but since she wants to suggest it so easily like our marriage meant nothing, she'll get what she asks for.

"Okay, I'll call my lawyer." I said without emotion.

As I walked out the door, I didn't miss her troubled and shocked expression.

Be careful what you ask for Marie.

______
______
Seth

"Why the fuck did you send me this."
"I'd like you to be my bridesmaid."

"Haven't you done enough?!" I could imagine her smirking through the phone.

"Id like to reconcile our friendship Seth." I scoffed

"Our friendship?" I was appalled, "our friendship is dead."

"Seth, don't be like that." I chuckled.

"You know Sab, I actually thought you were a true friend. But turns out, you were a fake fucking bitch." She had the audacity to laugh.

"I'll send you the dress. Meeting at my house, I'll text you the address. Don't be late." The line goes dead and I could only stare at my phone in shock.

She's a psycho.

Fine, I'll be her bridesmaid but I'll make sure she feels the same exact pain she made me feel, too bad it'll be on her wedding day.

————
————