❤️Chapter 6 ( Broken heart can be fixed)❤️

A/n
I know action is different at the end of song "True kind of love" but I wanted to make this part so you have and idea of how (y/n) get on top of injector ;p

(Y/n) P.o.v

I need to get on top of that injector.

(Y/n) :
Steven, I need to get on top of that thing!

Steven :
(Y/n)! Your arm!

(Y/n) :
That's nothing!
We'll fix it later, now I need your help to get on the top.

Steven :
Ok, I'll help you. Here grab my hand.

I grabed his hand and get up form the ground. Thankfully I couldn't feel pain in my arm, because It would hurt as heck. But that's not important right now.

(Y/n) :
Steven, how do we get on top of that thing?

Steven :
I have an idea, but I need you to trust me.
Do you trust me?

(Y/n) :
Yes.

He lift me of the ground and hold me on his arms and then jumped, but half way throught his power faded, and we started falling.

Somehow I was able to grab a hold of injector's glass even with my only one arm. I heard Steven shout if I was ok. He got to my level and helped me climbed higher intile we're on the top.
Steven and I were drained out of energy, but that doesn't stoped me from getting closer to spinel.

(Y/n) :

Spinel, please listen, we can talk this out.

Spinel :

I don't wanna play anymore.

Steven looked on his arms and sigh. He had enough of this from what I can tell.

Steven :

Spinel this isn't a game!

She turn to look at us with anger on her face, Steven's words must have hurt her. She instantlly punched him in a face, and before he could say somthing she started spinning her arm to punch Steven with much more streght  then last one. After she punched him, he almost fell of the injector.

(Y/n) :

Steven!

Before I could reach to him, I was stoped by spinel's arm. She warped her arm around me several times to make sure I won't escape. She reached her arm to Steven, grabing him by jacket sleeve. She was hanging him on the edge.

Spinel :

You know I came here to take my anger out on bunch of strangers. But now that I know you I want to kill you even more.

Slowly one by one of her fingers were losing hold of his arm until ther were only two fingers left.

(Y/n) :

Spinel, Please don't do this!

Steven :

Uggghh ... I don't get it?!