❤️ Chapter 7 (Fresh start) ❤️

Spinel P.o.v

I couldn't belive, she actually want me to stay with her. My face grow hotter than it was before, and this weird feeling in my stomach is back.

Maybe with her I'll finnaly love again.

Steven P.o.v

Finnaly, everything is over and we can repair beach city. I saw Spinel and (y/n) talking. I wonder what's they talk about.

Steven :
Hey, what's that you two talk about?

(Y/n) :
Oh well, I decided I'll be better If I take Spinel to my house to stay with me. She would be uncomfortible with you guys.

Steven :
If that what she wants then I won't stop her. After all we have to clean up this mess.

I rubbed back of my head with eyes closed.

Steven :
But remember, if you want to visit your welcome any time, and you too Spinel.

Spinel was standing behind (y/n). She must be very ashemed of everything she's done.

Spinel P.o.v

I didn't want anyone to see me right no, so I buried my face in (y/n)'s skirt. She must have noticed that. She lift me and and hold me on her arms like I was the most presious thing in the world.

(Y/n) :
Steven, I think me and Spinel will head home. Besides I think I'm tried as heck.

Steven :
Oh ok, See ya

(Y/n) P.o.v

I waved him goodbye and head home with Spinel in my arms. As we're walking I felt her chin on my shoulder, her eyes were closed as she was exhausted, but do gems even get exhausted? Are t they imortal? I needed to know so I asked her.

(Y/n) :
Hey, are you tried?

Spinel :
Maybe ...

(Y/n) :
Don't fall asleep yet, we are almost in my house.

Spinel :
What is sleeping?

She said it with her eyes half closed. She was tried from what I can tell.

(Y/n) :
I'll tell you when we're be there.

After 10 min we arrived at my house. I opened door and lock it once we both we're inside. I wanted to put Spinel on couch and go to kitchen. But she didn't want to let go do I gave up and just lied on couch with Spinel. She asked me if I can tell her what sleeping is.

(Y/n) :
Well, we humans don't have infinite live force like you for first, and sleeping is one way to refill our energy ,for example when you had rough day at work or you worked all day and your totally exhausted.

Spinel :
Lay make yourself comfortable.

She layed on my knees. I didn't question it because I didn't want to

(Y/n) :
Then close your eyes ,and don't talk and don't think about anything.

Spinel :
Ok.

After what seems like 20 min she was aready asleep, it suprised me that gem like her fall asleep this fast. She must have been really tried,that is strange for a gem, as for me, I wasn't tried at all.
I wanted to move but it would make Spinel wake up, she's a gem after all, they don't need to sleep so waking her up would be no problem. So I desided to try to fall asleep, It would be a best option for now. After some time I felt her grip on me started to get more tight, at this point I started to worry. Her gem shoot bean of light at wall. It showed her dream.

Spinel P.o.v

I was in the garden again, but I didn't know why. Everything was alive, like nothing happend, something felt wrong. Time was passing by and I couldn't  move. Plants were dying. Now I wanted to get out of here. These painfull memories, I just want to forget them.

My eyes opened when I couldn't take more mental pain. First thing I did was to buried my face in (Y/n)' chest to stop tears from falling.

(Y/n) :

Shhhh, Spinel It's ok I'm here.

She took my face in her arms to make me look at at her. Her's thumbs brushed tears from my eyes. Her hands were so soft. 

(Y/n) :
Spinel, it's ok. It was juste a dream. I'm here for you.

Her voice make my fears go away.

(Y/n) :
Hey, why don't we watch movie until both of us fall asleep?

Spinel :
O-ok.

(Y/n) P.o.v

We watched (y/f/m). I didn't noticed that Spinel fallen asleep at the end. Poor gem, I wanted her to have good dream this time so I gave her kiss on forhead.

(Y/n) v
Goodnight.

After that I fallen asleep with Spinel in my arms.

Word count : 780

Aaaaahh another chapter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
See ya in next chapter my dudes