Starting

Catras POV:

It's been about an hour now and Adora has been filled in on the daily life here in the Rebellion. Though I'm happy she's here, she hasn't spoken much; only a few words. Looking closely at her I can see just how much she's changed. Something's happened to her and I'm going to find out what. No matter how long it takes I don't care. Soon it'll be time for dinner and maybe asking the woman she came here with could be a great opportunity to get some information.

Right now I'm on my laptop doing some work while Adora is reading a book in gave her. She seems to be caught up in it by how intensely she is looking at it, not that I'm surprised. When she was here with us in the past it was one of her favourite books. I insisted she sleep a little but she shook her head. Not wanting her to get bored I gave the book to her, though I would never admit I cared out loud.

Looking at the clock I knew we had to get to the cafeteria now or we'll be one of the last to get our food. Also I'm hungry.

"Hey Adora" she ripped her eyes away from the page to me "we better head down to get food and meet up with sparkles and arrow head"

"You go, I'm not that hungry, but thanks" she returned to her book.

Great. Why does she always find a way up to make me happy, but at the same time either sad or angry. Yep, definitely same old Adora alright.

"When did you last eat?" I asked as I quickly closed and put away my laptop.

"Um. What day is it?"

You have got to be kidding me.

"It's Thursday". I had a strong feeling that I was not going to like my answer.

"Oh, then Monday morning".

'What?' My right eye twitched.
.
.
.

"What did you say Adora?" It took everything in me not to shout. Was she seriously that dumb. Oh God, please don't be brain damaged Adora.

"Monday morning" she couldn't even look at me in the eye, somehow that made it even more unbearable.

I'm no-longer in the mood to argue but she needs to eat.

"Fine. I'll go down alone, but I'm bringing you back food and you better eat it".

She gave no reply as I exited the room.

Now I was worried. Her dirty clothes covered most of her body but I could still see she was underwieght. Tomorrow she's going to the building's doctor whether she likes it or not. Let's just get food, talk to whatever her name is and get back.

......................................

Adoras POV:

'Catra' why does that name sound so comforting?...so...right. It's a beautiful name and it suits her perfectly. She just walked out to go and get her dinner and for some reason I just didn't want to go. Ever since I could remember I, Scorpia and our old group had so little to eat, and since I gave others who had nothing at all half of my food, starvation became a regular, constant companion. Besides this room feels nice.

But there's a whisper at the back of my mind. This place, this room is strangely familiar. Like I've been here before.

'Have I?'

A scorching burn hits my head. Like brain freeze but so much stronger. I don't cry out, I've learned not to. Though I can't help but clutch my head in a pointless effort to make the pain go away.

In a few minutes it slowly subsides. Thank Lord. Let's not think about it right now.

Whenever I try to remember something from before I met M.s Weaver (most people liked to call her Shadow Weaver) my head hurts tremendously. So much so that I can never break through it. Haunting me from beyond the dead. It's not like I'm surprised, after all, I was always her favourite ginnie pig.

I made my way towards the wardrobe. In it were all different size clothes in different colours and shapes. I decided to keep it simple but stylish. A red jacket, white long sleeved (always long sleeves) top, grey leggings and matching boots. Then it's off to a long awaited shower before Catra gets back.

For the record, I like being in the Rebellion. I only wish my old friends were here to see it with me.