Introductions and Movie

Glimmers POV:

'Knock, knock'

Bow shot up from the couch and ran over to the door in a obvious hurry to open it. We all know why. Two new woman walk into the room. One of them was an annoying brown-headed feline and a blondey following behind her, the reason everyone is so overjoyed in a long time.

"Adora, catra, your finally here!" Bow said enthusiastically.

"And approximately 1.26 seconds late" Entrapta commented.

"Give me a break. The only reason we're late is because of slow poke here" Catra said gently nudging Adora on the forearm-if it is the real Adora anyway. She responded with a playful roll of the eyes. I've decided that I'll make a final decision if it is really her or not after tonight. After all, one can never be too careful. Ugh! Now I'm starting to sound like my mum. Great.

"Well you two seem to get along great" I said joining in the conversation "If you haven't noticed yet Adora, Catra can be really...stubborn". That got me a glare from Catra. The 46th one this week. If you haven't noticed already I'm quite used to her glares and empty threats.

"Ugh-humm" came from the forgotten others in the room. Oh right, as the daughter of the Rebellions leader it's usually my job to give the introductions.

"Adora" she looked at me, nodding for me to go on "I want you to meet our flower girl Perfuma"

Perfuma gave a pink, many petaled flower to Adora out of nowhere. I didn't fail to notice how Catras expression changed from happy to displeasure as she looked at the flower in Adoras hand. "Pleased to meet you Adora, I'm sure we'll get on well. Call me anytime you need a meditation; I'll be happy to help."

"Thanks Perfuma, I'm sure I will" Adora's answer made Perfuma beem.

"Next we have Seahawk and Mermista who work with water related stuff. They're an on and off couple but will always be close friends no matter how they can sometimes act towards each other"

Mermista gave a small wave "sup". Seahawk on the other hand "Pleasure to meet you at last Adora, may I add how stunning you look this evening" both Mermista and Catra sent dagger glares to Seahawk who backed off nervously.

Adora looked slightly uncomfortable but managed to reply with a simple "thank you".

Without skipping a beat I moved on. "Next, we have Entrapta and her robot Emily. She supplies the Rebellion with weapons and is one of our top technicians"

"Hi Adora, what do you eat? Where did you grow up? I have so many questions!-"

"Entrapta" I  interrupted and she got the hint.

"Lastly, this is Frosta" Adora seemed shocked at Frosta's appearance. In return Frosta sent an Icy glare her way. It looks like they're not going to get on well.

"Hi-"

"Don't talk to me" Frosta cut in Adora sentence. Nope, definitely not going to get on well at all.

Thankfully Entrapta decided to intervene

"we have time for that later. Let's watch the movie. It's a comedy! My and Emily's favourite genre."

All of us agreed except for Adora and Scorpia.

"What's a movie?" They asked in union.

The room instantly froze. It's not surprising that they haven't watched a movie, but not knowing what a movie is at all is just-have they been living under a rock?! Bow and Perfuma look like they could cry; Catra, Entrapta and Memista looked Godsmacked, while me and Seahawk's mouths were hanging open in shock. Heck, even Emily and Frosta went silent.

"You havn't watched a movie before?" Frosta asked bitterly.

"Haha, um we haven't had the chance" Scorpia replied.

"Well that changes right now. Bow get the popcorn, Entrapta set up the movie and I'll get the lights. The rest of you get comfortable".

------------------------------------

Catras POV:

'I seriously can't belive those two don't know what a movie is' I thought as I sat down at the right end of a couch that was directly in front of the screen. I tugged Adora to let her know I wanted her to sit next to me as I would never say it out loud. I noticed that Glimmers observing Adoras behaviour, I'm sure she's noticed it too by how stiff she has become five minutes after we stepped into the room.

My wish was granted and she sat next to me, close enough to know she was there but not quite touching.

Scorpia sat on the other side of Adora on the couch, Perfuma and Frosta were sitting on the cushions in front of us and I didn't bother to look where the rest of them were. As long as I have Adora everything is perfect.

Two minutes later the movie started. It was quiet and peaceful, and my ears were finally happy. I wish this moment would last forever but I know that soon tommorow will come. Which is why I'm going to be greedy and savour the minutes before dawn eventually arrives.