2

After lissana came i can sense dark energy from her but no one knew about it , i also talk with laxus but he also could not find anything .
My team and all another  member started avoiding me and talk about lissana all time from 3 whole month. After that they started. Hitting me with their spells i don't know what's wrong with them but i can tell it's because of lissana she has done something all people call me whore , wich and many things that  broke me but laxus supported me , me and laxus spend time together and became more close .
But one morning I thought that I will talk to them why they it ignoring  me do t take me with them to mission  about that my spirits always supported me so this is time .
I open the door of guild and all type of spell hitt me and blood was flowing down from all of my body i don't know why they do it ?
But after some time natsu came and hit me with his fire dragon roar and i was burned i don't think burn mark will be go from my hands i asked why ?
'You hurt lissana when she was going home from mission' natsu told Lucy " but i didn't I was home belive me she is lying "told Lucy to natsu but they didn't belive her and again attack her from the corner of her eyes she can see lissana's creepy smile and she was very angry but she didn't have any anergy left to fight them laxus was on mission so he didn't know what's happening to Lucy . But there was suddenly golden glow surrounding Lucy.......