13. lovely couple 💞💞

Now it's been one week they confess to each other and they were now engaged.

But there is one big event coming and its dragon mating season and it will effect most to Lucy and laxus because they are the future king and king of dragon realm and most dangerous for Lucy if they don't mate Lucy will lose her life because this time queen has to conceive a child and if she didn't she will lose her all power  aware to this situation laxus has prepared early wedding on their wedding day it will be mating time and it will last for one month and they had to secure the palace for that .
He has talk to the all dragons and spirits and they are ready for it Lucy is also prepared.
There will do the did but after marriage they will bond for life's together.

Now after two days it's their wedding Lucy and laxus are prepared for wedding and mating season also their wedding will be held on dragon realm and all fairy tail and their friends all will be invited.
dragons has prepared special wedding gowns for Lucy it has many jewels in it,
it is pure white colour and Tiara on it it's true present  queen of dragons it has main dragon symbols on it with forehead dragons and mothers Tiara for wedding gown. ( Photo is given and there is Tiara like different dragons and fairies and spirits and it's so much beautiful that no one can imagine)

In the wedding day she will gain new powers because their is given history every queen will be gifted on their wedding something unique and powerful that no one will have .
All the people are very happy with the news of wedding of their king and queen except one person the enemy of dragon realm

( After wedding and honeymoon chapter I will tell the name of villen 😜)

(Sorry for the late updates but I will complete this story but updates will be slow so please wait for it .