8 Dual

After saying good bye to all spirits and father we return fiore
and yes i have to go back for my training and some training will be given in fiore .
We were at celestial world for 7 days and enjoy very much all people were good to me and very accepting.
After some time we reach to the guild and i limit my power so no one knows laxus support me and we enter in the guild hand in hand all were watching us in aw and some in disgust but i ignore it my friends aksed were i was but i didn't tell much so they understand .
I was not feeling good i thought something is going to happen at this time natsu came and told me "we are replacing you with lissana we don't want weak worthless and powerless like you lissana is more powerful than you" told natsu .'" 😂😂😂😂😂  " Lucy started laughing like mad and lucy  said" i  left your team 3 months ago and you don't deserve.e you all are weak and worthless and lissana is so weak animal i can beat her with my single finger and i challeng all team natsu to dual me !""
All was so angry they accepted my chalnge and master.was happy to see me and told us take it outside and no deathly attacks understand .
We go outside and i created barrier for all safety laxus told me not to beat them to death . 😉" Lucy told him okay and gave him a kiss .
Now natsu was first and lucy  was ignoring him he attaked first by fire punch but Lucy just dissapear from that place and appere beside natsu , he again attack by fire dragon roar this time Lucy didint avoid it she was smiling like creep in front of him and natsu became confuse after some time fire was held in Lucy's hand like it's a playing ball and she was playing with it , she told natsu "oh ! Fieehead only knows baby attack okay i will also give you taste of my small power "

"Celestial fire " Lucy mixed her fire with natsus and attack with golden flames natsu try to eat it but it burns him badly and lucy attack him by 77 stars spell and he become unconscious then he moved to infermery for recovery
Then erza came and re equip in her Armor Lucy also re  equip in her first stage training armor at first erza was confused what was happening but she starts fight and do her deadly attack on Lucy 1000 swords but Lucy returned it with 100000 swords and defeated her all were defeated in no time Lucy was board that her baby spells just knowk them down and all people were confused that it was her baby spells ? And how become she powerful how she knows different magic and she didn't use her spirits she alone defeated team natsu now .
They return to the guild and lucy order a strawberry shake and laxus a chocolate cinemon shake .

After week The day with many things for Lucy like she goes to magic councel and master makrove announcement .

(You will see in next chapter
Thanks for reading and vote for me )