Chapter 17: What an Investagation!

Mary and Nick just got back from there honeymoon today. Peyton has been bugging me to see them for 2 weeks now. Annabelle has been saying Dada all day. They can't wait to see their mom and dad today. I heard a knock at the door before I could get to it, it opened. It was Nick and Mary. Payton heard it to and ran down the stairs and jumped into Mary's arms. Nick picked up Annabelle from her walker. "How was it?" I asked "It was peaceful the first two days." Mary said "what do you mean the first two days?" I asked nervously. "Well we were having a blast and we were taking a tour of the town we were staying and my stomach started to hurt really bad. So we asked the tour person were the nearest hospital was and we went. They doctor said it was just something I ate and the babies didn't like it. So we went to the hotel and relaxed the rest of the day. The next morning we went to the buffet to eat breakfast and it started again but I didn't eat anything yet. We went back to the hospital and I told them I didn't eat anything yet and my stomach is still acting up. They started thinking I was having contractions and ready to have them. So now I have to watch certain things I eat because some of it they don't like and I feel like I'm going to puke." "Oh my, well at least you know now and everything is alright." I said they hung around for a little bit. They didn't want to stay to long because we all had to get up early for the flight tomorrow morning and wanted to get laundry and pack before then. I did some laundry and made sure the kids had enough of cloths for the time we were going to be gone. When I was done I locked the house up and went upstairs. Zak was watching tv when I got to the room. "Your in bed already?" I asked "yeah I was waiting for you to be done so we could watch a movie together." He said.. He is so cute when he wants to be. "Im sorry, why didn't you tell me?" I said "I didn't want to bother you for something stupid." he said "Anything with you or the kids is not stupid." I assured him. I laid down on the bed while he put the movie in. He chose my favorite "The Notebook". "Who are you and what have you done with fiancé?" I asked "I took the old me and put it in the past were he belongs. I want to focus on us and the kids." he said sweetly. This is the way things should of been from the beginning and never changed. But I'm glad the change happened and it changed for the best.
                                                       Investigation morning!!!!
Investigation mornings are always out of control. The kids are never out of bed on time, they don't like to listen, they don't want us to leave, the list could go on. "Miya Lynn!!!!" I shouted from down stair to her room. I knew she heard me. The kids know if their middle name is called they are in trouble. "Coming mommy." She said running as fast as her little legs could go. "What did I tell you to do?" She looked at me scared "Go get dressed and tell your brother to do the same." I said trying to get everyone ready like I always do. "Zachary!!!" I yelled. At this point I was getting pissed, always having to get things done and Zak taking his sweet ass time with his Zak fin. "Yes Nicole." thinking he's cute "Hurry up, were going to be late. We still have to get the kids to your mom." I said "Ok almost done." he said and hurried to finish. The kids came down stairs with their bags of toys they usually bring. "Lets go put your stuff in the car." I said to them. By the time we were done with that Zak was ready and had everything together. "Ok let's go." I said. We got the kids to Zak's mom as met everyone at the Airport. "Why are you guys always late?" Aaron asked "Why are you always early?" I asked him. "Zak what did you do to piss her off now?" Mary jokes. Zak didn't take it as a joke though. He was quiet most of the time on the plane until I talked to him. "Babe, what's the matter?" I asked him. He looked like he wanted to say something but didn't want to piss me off. "Just say it." I said "Wouldn't want to piss you off anymore then I already did this morning." he said angry. "Mary was messing with you and you didn't piss me off at all this morning, the kids did." I said chuckling a little. "Yeah I kinda figured but I use to piss you off all the time and I don't want to do that anymore. I want to be the reason why you smile and not be the reason your pissed all the time. I'm done arguing all the time. I want things like last night all the time just watching movies and cuddling and never angry." he explained "You can be so sweet when you want to be." I laughed "I try." he said The rest of the plane ride I had my head on his shoulder and his head on my head. We went to the hotel rooms first to freshen up. When we were all done we met in the lobby and headed do the area in the van. We didn't see or hear anything during the interview. We went to vet something to eat and then went back at night for investigation time..