Three

**Sexual Content Ahead**

By the time Aaron fell asleep, it was almost time to wake up and start getting ready. Luckily she had already showered so she could sleep in an extra half hour.

Waking up felt awful. Aaron hated her alarm more than anything at the moment. She looked at her phone to check the time and groaned as she closed her eyes again.

7:15. If I go back to sleep now, then quickly get dressed and drive to school i'll be on time..

Wait what the hell am I thinking? I have to meet Rachel today I can't start the day out looking like shit.

Aaron slowly rolled out of bed and was met with a weight pulling at her lower abdomen.

She wanted to ignore the urge to touch it that kept pulsing through her body, but she couldn't. It was too late to shower and the hardened member wasn't going down any time soon. She had some time before she really needed to leave, so Aaron finally gave in and threw her sweats off before climbing back into bed.

She hesitated before slowly pulling out the heated flesh from her boxers. It felt so warm and smooth yet solid all at the same time. She stroked it timidly before letting her desire take over and firmly moving her hand up and down, stopping at the tip to squeeze lightly and thumb over the slit.

It was too dry to actually make her need go away, so she grabbed some lotion from her bedside table and squirted a few drops into her hand. It was cold on her new sensitive parts but the slippery-ness made up for it by far.

God this feels so good, why didn't I try this before..

Thoughts of a cute girl she'd seen in her new high school floated through her mind. Glimpses of blonde hair and soft pink lips only increased her passion. She stroked faster and squeezed harder, imagining it wasn't just her hand that was making her feel so good. Sure she'd touched herself in the past and had thought of people while doing it, but most of the time it wasn't quite so much for pleasure. She hadn't bother exploring both the ins and outs of her own female anatomy but she remembered it wasn't like this at all. It was hard to keep quiet so she grabbed a pillow and stuffed it over her own face.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she was reminded of how little time she had before it was time to leave.

The lotion was starting to dry but Aaron didn't care. She took her free hand and played with her nipples under her sports bra as she quickly pumped her other hand on her dick.

The girl she had imagined in her head was now doing it for her, using soft hands to stroke her and the other to tweak a nipple beneath her bra, all the while kissing and sucking on her neck.

Aaron felt warmth and stickiness shoot from herself like a gunshot. The white fluid came out in a few short spurts and landed all over her stomach. She felt guilty for thinking of the person she saw in her high school, and for actually using the new appendage for pleasure so soon. She also was now going to have to clean herself off before getting dressed now.

She made sure to hold her shirt out over her stomach so no one would see her mess as she walked into the bathroom. Aaron cleaned herself off and finished most of her morning routine while in there. 

She hurried back to her room to throw on a white t-shirt, a black Nike hoodie and looser grey jeans, as well an orange jacket and grey socks. Her smart watch beeped telling her it was almost time to go. Making sure her backpack had everything she needed as checked herself one last time in the mirror before rushing downstairs.

Not too bad, she thought as she ran her fingers through her curly brown hair, trying to activate the gel a little bit more.

Her mother was standing in the kitchen spreading some jam over a piece of toast while her brother bounced on a chair at the table, wolfing down bowl of cereal.