Fright

In which the whole group decides to go to a haunted house where ppl pop up and stuff, and Shinomiya's anxiety peeks.
____________________________
No one's pov

     The group was bustling with chatter as they approached the scary house. Yesterday at school, Kae suggested a haunted house that had newly opened. And since halloween was around the corner, everyone agreed. Well, almost everyone.
    Everyone knows that Shinomiya is the tsundere and also gets easily scared, and was not thrilled at all from Serinuma's suggestion. He tried to say no and back out, but he didn't want everyone else getting a chance to be with Kae. When she mentioned how only two were aloud in at a time, his brain set off alarms, causing him to say yes before he could think.
    So now, here they all were at the entrance where the tickets were being sold, with excited teens and a terrified Shino. He tried to hide it, and surprisingly no one seemed to notice. His competitors were only thinking of how to get in a group with Serinuma.
A light breeze set in, the autumn weather creeping up on everyone. Shinomiya shivered as they purchased their tickets, and started heading over to the line where you would go into the building. Everyone had to put on neon green wristbands in case someone was lost and it was easy to spot them in the dark. The tension in the group slowly built as they started discussing who would go with who.
"I think I should go with Serinuma. She needs someone who will protect her from the danger." Nana smugly said.
"No, I think I should go with Serinuma. She needs someone who will distract her from her fears, like BL." Shima replied.
Mutsumi sighed, a soft smile on his face.
"I think what she needs is someone for comfort and reassurance."
"And I'm really good at that, so that's why i'll go with her." Iga stated.
Shinomiya moped. He didn't know how he could help Serinuma. He was way more frightened then her, he didn't think his screaming would help her calm down.
When they finally reached the front, still having not decided who was gonna go with who, the employee kindly asked which pair was going first.
Nishina quickly shoved herself next to Serinuma, and brought her next to the employee.
"Us two, please." Nishina spoke with her mannered tone. But she did have a small smirk plastered on her face.
"Okay, to remind everyone, if you get too scared and you really need to leave, raise your hand high in the air and shout, "I'm done!" then we will find you and bring you to the end. Sound good?"
The group nodded, and the woman escorted the pair towards the entrance. Serinuma lightly grabbed onto Nishina's arm. Shima looked back at the rest, and with a smirk and her tongue stuck out, she led Kae inside.
The remaining four groaned, and waited another minute. Then, the woman kindly asked who's next. Igarashi and Mutsumi were already next to each other, so they just decided to go in together. When they both went inside, Nana turned his attention towards Shino, and sighed.
"I can't believe I have to go with you. Whatever, just don't blow out my eardrums and let's hurry it up, okay?"
Shinomiya huffed. Not only did he not get to go with Kae, but now he has to go with this eboy dude who didn't care about his existence. Whatever, it's not like Hayato cared about his either.
   The woman kindly led the two into the haunted house, and the darkness enveloped them, the only source of light was some neon lights around the halls. There were spots of fake blood that glowed on the walls.
    Shinomiya gulped as his anxiety started to creep up on him again. He glanced at the dirty blond, who just walked with a straight face.
   Shino tried to copy him, and they both crept along. Shinomiya's eyes kept darting around him, looking for something that could pop up at him. Meanwhile Nana had a bored look on his face, he really wanted to leave.
   Nana glanced at Shino, and saw how his eyes were seemingly wide, and his shoulders were tense. Was he really that scared? Nana thought. He tried to brush it off. Of course Shinomiya was gonna be scared.
   As the pair turned the corner, a pair of eyes peeled through some metal bars. The two didn't notice at first, until hands wrapped around the metal and started shaking them furiously. His screams filled their ears, and they quickly turned to the left. Shinomiya also started screaming. He grabbed onto something tightly. Before he knew it, he started breaking out into a run.
     Nana was a little scared, more of Shinomiya's screaming, and that now he was forced to run because of Shino's hand on his arm, pulling him away.
   "Dude! Stop running!"
   "We're gonna die! We have to get outta here!"
   Nana held onto the wall, and stopped Shinomiya abruptly. Nana pulled Shinomiya to face him, and looked him in his eyes.
   "Look, we're gonna be fine, so stop running and let's keep moving, okay?"
   Nana was slightly annoyed, his ears were kinda ringing. Shinomiya stared into those emerald orbs, and nodded his head slightly. His eyes brought some sort of comfort, which creeped Hayato out.
   The two kept moving along. Nana kept glancing over at Shinomiya, making sure he wasn't gonna start running again.
    But Shinomiya's heart was still pounding, and he felt short of breath. But he kept moving along anyways, now walking slightly closer to Nana.
    But another five seconds passed till a woman who looked to be from an insane asylum with blood all over her snuck up from behind them and shouted,
   "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME! THEY'RE HERE! heeHahAhEAhEaHaHehH!" Shinomiya screamed and tried to get away, but she kept creeping closer to them.
    Nana was startled, and yes, scared too on who was coming.
   "Who?! Who's coming?! Where?!" Shino shouted. His heart jumped out of this chest.
   Then, an arm came from a curtain in front of them and grabbed the woman, pulling her in. She screamed no, then suddenly it was quiet.
   Shinomiya panicked, looking at Nana frightfully. Nana walked up to him and gently grabbed his arm.
   "Cmon, let's keep going."
   But he failed to keep a comforting face and giggled a little at the younger boy's reaction. Shinomiya blushed, embarrassed, but followed.
   A few more jump scares later, the pair was close to the end. At this point, Shinomiya was very close to Nana, their hands almost brushing.
There were now clown faces scattered around the walls, all with huge smiles and creepy eyes. Shino nor Nana liked it. There was also life sized clown dolls on the floors. Shinomiya shivered as they passed by one, and saw its eyes move. His eyes widened, and without thinking grabbed onto Nana's arm. Nana looked over at him, his face a slight pink.
The "doll" stood up abruptly, and started laughing wildly. Both boy's heart rates picked up, and Shinomiya started screaming.
"What's wrong, boy? Come give Mr. Giggles a hug~" The clown crept closer, extending his arms out.
"Okay, we're getting outta here!" Nana shouted, and pulled onto Shinomiya's arm. They both started running, and saw light at the end of the hall. Relief started washing over them. Then they heard a voice.
"Leaving so soon? But the fun is just starting!" A tall animatronic like creature came out of a door to their right, wearing a black top hat and a bow tie. Shinomiya yelped, and held onto Nana's arm tighter.
"I don't want any pizza! Go away Mr. Bear!" Nana yelled at the creature, and took off. Shinomiya followed close behind.
Soon, they got to the exit, and quickly ran out. the night's glow washed over them, and they breathed out, relieved to be out of that place. Shinomiya's hand was still on Nana's arm, but he didn't notice. He felt safe when he was holding onto him. Nana's face turned a little red when he saw Shinomiya's hand, and lightly pulled on it. Shino finally realized, and his face beat red.
"Sorry, I didn't realize." He squeaked, and let go. Nana just smiled at him.
The two finally found the others. Kae and Shima mainly talked about what the other guys could have done while in the haunted house. Mutsumi ended up creeping Iga out more with his comforting. As for Nana and Shino, they didn't really say anything.
Soon, the group decided to have some pastries at a local shop, then head to their own homes.
_____________________________
Wow. First one shot done lmao. I hope this isn't trash cause I haven't written in awhile. I hope everyone enjoyed. This was fun to write even tho Halloween has already passed.
Words: 1483