Jealous pt. 2

Nana and Shino now have to act in love in front of Kazuma! They can only hope the rest of their group won't catch on!
__________________________
no one's pov

"We'll at least smile at each other when he's around, that's great!"

"But that doesn't sound couple-y enough!"

Nana was over at Shinomiya's place. A couple days after the incident which the pair would rather not speak of, they've decided they gotta keep this stupid gag up so Kazuma won't get suspicious. They thought that if they didn't keep this up then Kazuma might think they "broke up" or something. And that could result to him blurting something out in front of everyone, which the two did not want happening.

Nana sighed in frustration and sinked back into his seat at the dining table. "Then what do you suggest, huh? There's no way I'm kissing you!" "You don't have to! We can just," Shino huffed, "hold hands or something!"

Nana nearly laughed at that. "Smart, let everyone around know we're a thing. And y'know where that information will spread? To Serinuma and Nishina, you idiot!"

"Feeding each other?" "Too obvious"

"Saying 'I love you'?" "He might not even hear that."

"Smacking each other's butts?" "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"It's better than just a smile!"

Nana nearly pulled out his hair. This was so stupid. Why'd he have to open his mouth in the first place?

   Nana was getting frustrated fast. He didn't want to have to act like this in front of Shinomiya! These past couple days he's been thinking of other things he could've said other than "he's my boyfriend!" such as:

  "Even though I don't like the kid, it's wrong to do this!"

  "You're literally harassing him, pedophile."

   "HE'S A MINOR, IDIOT!"

   And to make everything worse, the group caught on about his plan to woo Serinuma, so they've been blocking any attempt Nana has to talk to her.

Shinomiya suddenly gasped, an idea popping into his brain, catching Nana's attention.

"I know! When we see him, you'll make a joke or say something dumb like you always do, but this time i'll laugh! I'll make my face go red!"

Nana didn't know whether to slap the kid or celebrate.
____________

It was a Wednesday morning, and the group was talking in the cafeteria like normal. Kazuma hadn't been around, which was a win for Nana and Shino.

"Hey little brother! How you've been? I missed ya!" Nana snapped his head towards the voice, dread filling his stomach. Not now not now not now not nOW-

Asuma stood up to greet his brother as the rest mumbled their greetings. Ever since Kazuma tried to make a move on Serinuma they've been on edge about him.

"Oh Kazuma! I was just talking with Serinuma about some historical sights around the area! They're not very well known, so I was gonna take her and the rest around. You wanna join us?"

Kazuma "ooh'd" at that, then thought about it for a moment. Nanashima and Shinomiya could only pray that he wouldn't say yes-

"Of course! I'll be off after school so we can go then! Sound good?" Mutsumi and the rest nodded. Nana nearly cried.
___________

    The group awed at the forest in front of them. It looked like a sight from a movie. The sun shone perfectly on the trees, it was almost blinding.