Jealous

Nana is pretty jealous and he doesn't have a clue why
________________________________
no one's pov

Nana has been feeling pretty weird these past days. Maybe it has something to do with his hormones acting up, he suggests to himself. Because every time Nana sees Shinomiya with someone else, he starts acting strange.

Nanashima walked through the doors of the school, pretty tired out. He spent his whole night coming up with some master plan of his to win Serinuma over for good.

He smirked to himself, look at me now, he thought. Soon, he'll have Kae wrapped around his finger with the rest of the group defeated, all of them thinking:

Wow, how did Nana do this?

He's so cool!

Curse you Nana and your amazing love skills!

Serinuma looks so happy and in love, they make such a cute couple!

Nana chuckled to himself. He was so cocky at the moment, too lost in his thoughts. His bag hung loosely around his shoulders. He even put on his most expensive cologne.

He passed the rows of lockers, heading to his class. Nana was planning on talking to Serinuma after school before she goes to the Health Committee meeting.

He passed by the one year's classes. Hey, he had so much time, maybe he'll provoke Shinomiya and Nishina about his plan. But he'll make sure that he doesn't give out too much info.

He peered inside class 1-A, where Shino's class is. There were only about half the kids there. He looked around, trying not to look creepy. Then he found Shinomiya.

Shino was in around the back of the classroom. His ears appeared red, and his face looked to have a hint of blushing. A girl was talking, no. Flirting with him. She had a bright smile on, and looked to be a bit too close to him.

Nana's eyebrows creased in confusion. Doesn't he like Serinuma? But then again, Shinomiya didn't look too comfortable with the girl in his space.

Nana clicked his tongue in annoyance, a weird feeling bubbling up in his stomach. His ears tinted red. All his plans of Serinuma forgotten in his mind. He heard the girl giggle loudly. Nana grit his teeth.

Ring! The bell rang, signaling the beginning of class. His eyes widened in surprise. How long was he standing there? He didn't even notice the rest of Shino's class come in (all looking at him with a strange expression).

He saw Shinomiya and the girl part ways. Shino puffed out a small sigh of relief. Shinomiya glanced over at the door, and the two met eyes. Nana had a pretty ridiculous expression. His face was contorted with wide eyes, eyebrows creased, his mouth an opened wide frown. His hair was also a little messy from lack of sleep.

Shinomiya tilted his head to the side, as in saying "what the hell are you doing in my class?" And Nana quickly snapped out of his trance. He turned and ran out the door, heading to his class. The hallways were just about empty now.

Nana mentally slapped himself. He was surely gonna get detention now! And he won't even get to conduct his amazing plan! Oh well, there's always tomorrow, he thought.

timeskip

     The next day, Nanashima was strolling through the hallways, trying to get to lunch. As predicted, he did get after school detention, and no he did not have Kae wrapped around his finger. He didn't have time.

      Now Nana was a little nervous talking to Serinuma after school. I mean, what if she somehow rejects him? Yesterday was a little weird for him, he concludes. He's just a little off his A game. But he's sure he'll get back on track.