riser problem

riser pov:riser wakes up to catch a lightspear and a screaming riser see how she could misunderstand it i decoded an excuse.rias its not what it looks like i say speaking calm and says that i beat her because she tryed to kill me and i wondent dear have the naught with her (whipers yet)rias hears than and i know she heard it because she was getting madder so i did my last resort i kissed her she calmed down a blushed rias starts looking away while riser ran away when he had the chance to that was close than i start walking into a fell a big amount of power heading towards me than i decided to hide to not get caught by that person because i donot like them looking for me  riser thought.than the person start looking around where riser was than riser jumps out with his hands up and start rambling on about how he didnt want trouble.

Ophis pov
You she points at riser he than comes out with his hands up i walk to him and started tailing him how hes the new strogest person in the wrold and i would love to be in his peerage he nods and give her the queen pice

riser:can i see something he says as he touches ophis sholder holding back his power so he donot send ophis into a tree by acident and says that can you open your hand she did and i gave her some power she had to decrease her power to not blow up anything i sigh and start walking to my house i open the door than....i dodged a magic attack i looked a risa she looked at me yuma looked a little upset when she saw ophis with me i explained that bluh) bluh bluh)than they calmed down and i kissed each one of them i sigh as they all are red than i walk out (great i cant live that peaceful like with a girlfriend after all.