riser decision

Riser pov:After talking to sirzech about the date riser check on rias rias looked sad i walked up to rias and huged her she huged back i asked her what was wrong she said that she was gona be marrying ( y/n)i look at her and say ok i will be there to yn f up the marrage sense i got the most op abilty ever now for some reason.

   Rias pov i kept liseing to riser about how he would f up the marrage but th e truth is that i like (y/n)and there where tears of joy i told riser that i like y/n riser pov:he noded and walked away than a voice poped up in riser head giveing him two choices the first one is kill yn and get his harem or second not kill him and lose rias he thought about it and he choose the secound one (rias removed form harmen) he sighs and goes to the church sees yuma he waves at yuma she waves back and we go in and start catching up after a bunch of days gone form each outher i than go home and sleep only to wake up in a dream where there great red standing there in her full form (great red is a girl now) he looks at great red and sighs and askes what he wants great red says that im his sercert gear i say ok and tell him to wake me up i get up and say trandform than my micro peen grow by a inch i sigh great red one of the strogest dragons and he cant make my peen bigger.