riser goes to the underworld

Riser pov:riser parents told riser to come back to the underworld to have a talk i sighed and got up form the bed that all the girls were sleeping on and went into the underworld by useing a portal he made and sighed than he made it only to get tackled by his sister hey ravel i pet her head and get up and walk to his parent they said i needed to go to a meeting about the marrage i make a phew joke i talked about how even a monkey can find a better parnther for me and even a blind person could whear something better than you have on the annoyed the jokes and it was quiet into i made it in a room that they said that i would be marrying to sirzech i look at her and blush she noticed and blushed back than they started the meeting i was sleep through it they told me to sigh something took my time and sighned now im marryed to the queen of the underworld.i than go back to the human world and started roasting people because it makes me fell better about myself when im down so ima do it when im bored he sees a bald guy and said the bald guy looks like a side character that only puporse is to touch   imangery anime  tittys  or to look at porn with his bros....that kida sus i than start walking and bumped to female  issesi i offer my hand to the lady she grabs it i introduce myself.
  Female issesi:i was walking with my new cd i got form this shady guy that said it was veceny girls geting f### so i coped than i bumped into someone i fell than he gives me his hand i get up he introduced himself thinks(hes kida hot) she thought
Than she says thanks than gives him her number so the could hang out he acpts it and hand her m
Cd back to her saying nothing he open the door make food for the whole house and inv issesi over she came they had funand ate than they went to sleep