Chapter 1-Awakening

(A/N:note that this is the time where Issei is a devil Asia is also a devil now and they will meet Riser in about 3 days from now)

1000 yrs have pass since the Great War and many things happened one of this is when the Pokemon Faction agreed to let all supernatural enter there borders but there are restrictions to it one of those is the Devils cannot turn any Pokemon into Devils and make them join there peerage and surprisingly no one protest about except to a certain chicken devil that tried to sneakily add one to his son peerage but was caught and banned from entering ever again and another thing is many of the Supernaturals are forbbiden to touch the Abyssal Creation Stone located in the middle of the continent at Eclipse Mountain and now here we are seeing a group of teenage devils heading toward the Abyssal Creation Stone and one of this is a red haired girl.

(???? POV)

?????:Rias aren't we not allowed to go near the stone?

The now name Rias then spoke.

Rias:of course we are allowed to go near it we but just not touch it Akeno.

Akeno:I guess your right.

?????:uh buchou if I may ask what does the giant crystals holds that we are forbbiden to touch it.

Rias:that is a mystery I do not know Issei, but rumors said it holds immense power that could completely rival the power of the Pokemon God Recrozrium.

Issei:really that is amazing but has anyone mannage to extract the power from the crystal?

Rias:unfortunately no anyone who tried to absorb it gets suck inside the crystal increasing it's power more.

Issei:know wonder no it is Forbidden to be touch.

After they finnish talking they immediately continue walking until they arrive in front of the Abyssal Creation Stone and they could see many supernaturals observing it and taking pictures of it.

????:wow it so beautiful right koneko?

Koneko:yes it is.

Koneko said while looking at the Stone with sparkle and hope in her eyes.

Akeno:my my Koneko you sure so excited on seeing it.

Asia:what do you mean Akeno-san?

Akeno:well the thing is after the Great War ended this appeared here and was said to believe to have a connection to the disappearance of the Pokemon God and koneko has been told since he was young of how many impossible things the Pokemon God can do.

Asia:really I wish I could have seen what the Pokemon God looks like.

Akeno:haven't you seen him in the Bible before.

Asia:yes I did according to the Bible this being is a powerful entity that is believe to have came from beyond our world and he appeared 1000 yrs ago and completely surpasses g-ack.

Akeno:careful Asia remember we devils cannot speak about his name remember?

Asia:oh right I forgot about that eheheh.

Issei:that reminds me hey Ddraig you there?

Suddenly a familiar gaunlet appeared at Issei left arm.

Ddraig:what do you want brat?

Issei:I was asking if you have met Recrozrium before?

Ddraig.....

Issei:Ddraig you there.

Ddraig: Aaaaaaaaaahhh don't remind of him I don't want to even hear his name.