Chapter 5-The Two Exorcist Girls and Project Comet.

A/N:hey Author and I wanted to ask you all should I add another girl Aleon harem.

[Yes]
[No]
_______________________________________

(3rd POV)

????:are you sure we have to negotiate with the Devils, Xenovia?

Ask a a chestnut haired girl while carrying what seems to be a sword rap in bandages.

Xenovia:of course Lord Michael order us so we won't trigger a war with the Devils.

The other girl named Xenovia answered while seems to have her guard incase someone attacks them.

Xenovia:are you sure that your childhood friends lives here Irina?

Ask Xenovia this time to the chestnut haired girl.

Irina:if course I am sure I even proof of it.

She said while showing a picture of her and a familiar brown haired pervert what she didn't know of how much Issei have change.

Meanwhile with Aleon who is only a few blocks away from the two exorcist.

(Aleon POV)

After my little fun with Jirachi 2 hours ago my wifes came visiting me and when they saw me with Jirachi well they didn't get angry which surprised me.

But nonetheless they had fun again with me when the strip their clothes and lunge at me not to mention Mew and Jirachi also joined in who woke up.

After we finished having fun with each other I said my goodbye to them and left so here I am now heading to school while I was walking I saw two familiar girls walking around.

Aleon:so they two have already arrived well why am I not surprised though what are the two doing.

I said to myself as I began to walk towards them.

Aleon:excuse me ladies but are you two looking for something?

When I said that both turn around and look at me as Xenovia spoke.

Xenovia:yes we were looking for a place to eat actually.

When the moment she said that both the two girls stomach growled as both blush in embarrassment.

Aleon:well I then follow me I know a nearby place to eat.

I said to bother girls I also heard the two whisper to each other.

Xenovia:he seems suspicious a bit.

Xenovia whispered to Irina.

Irina: I don't think so he seems to be friendly I don't feel any magical energy inside him.

Irina whispered back to Xenovia as the two continue to follow me.

Irina:thank you sir but may I ask what your name is?

Irina ask me.

Aleon:well the names Alexander and how about you two?

I ask them as we three walk to a nearby fast-food restaurant.

Irina:oh my name is Irina.

Xenovia: the name Xenovia.

They introduced themselves to me.

Aleon:well it's nice to meet you Irina and Xenovia.

As we arrived both ordered some food to eat and I said I will be the one to pay for it to which the two both thank me.

As we took a sit and both began to eat as I then ask them.

Aleon:by the way what are the two doing here in kuoh you tow look like you came from the Vatican.