Chapter 11 - BFG

Rebel Yell by Billy Idol blasts as Angel dances around the pole

Rebel Yell by Billy Idol blasts as Angel dances around the pole. Roxie brings me another glass of tequila and takes my empty glass back to the bar. Ace is talking but I'm not listening, there's too much in my head. Seeing Sarah everyday is killing me, she's making breakfast, she's making dinner, she's cleaning the clubhouse. Watching her with her son hurts too, I can see she's an amazing mom but she should've been the mother of my kids. So much for moving on.

"Shit I gotta go, keep Roxie warm for me." Ace says looking at his cell

"What's up?" I ask, he hesitates but then tells me

"The cops found out about Sarah's car and she went to get rid of it but she's been missing for hours." Ace sighs

"Maybe the cops picked her up?" I ask

"Circuit has been checking but there's no sign of her at all, Killer wants me to help look for her."

"Where's her kid?" If he went with her they could both be in trouble

"He's at the clubhouse kicking ass at poker." Ace smirks

"I gotta go." Ace says patting me on the shoulder and leaving. Why the hell is Sarah getting rid of her car? Anyone at the club could've easily done it, what if she's hurt herself trying to destroy it?

Fuck, I have to help find her, I can't sit here watching the girls dance knowing she could be lying in a ditch hurt. No matter what happened I still feel the need to protect her. I mount my motorcycle and head out onto the road.

I tried to think of obvious places to get rid of a car, I tried the woods, I tried a few abandoned warehouses, but no sign of her or the car.

"I didn't ask you to help search." Killer says through my cell

"I know, but I figure I can help." I shrug

"If I hear anything I'll let you know." Killer says before ending the call. The club has searched near enough the whole town and there's no sign of her. Circuit is monitoring the police, fire and EMT in case they get a call about her or the car. I climb back on my motorcycle and think of one last place to try.

I pull up at the lake, but it's dark so I can't see if she's here, if she is hopefully she'll hear my motorcycle and come to me.

"Sarah!?" I yell as I step up to the waters edge

"Up here." I hear her voice from high up and take my motorcycle around the lake up onto the cliff. I climb off and send a text to Killer to call off the search

"You've got half the club searching for you." I say as I walk up to her, I left the light on my bike and I can just make her out sitting right on the edge.

"Oh lord, I'm sorry I didn't think of that." She sighs

"It's ok I've called them off." I reply as I sit beside her

"I just needed time to think." She sniffles

"Did you get rid of the car? I was surprised when they said you were doing it alone." I ask

"Yeah, although I probably should've asked how first because I must've sat in that car for hours trying to figure out what to do." She chuckles softly

"Where is it?" I ask and she points down

"Will that work? It was hard to push over the edge." She asks and I can't help but chuckle as I nod.

"What will be next?" She sighs, I really don't want to talk about her husband right now, but then I hate seeing her upset, whenever she was like this we used to curl up in my bed and I would just hold her. But then she left me.

"I'll give you a ride back." I say as I stand, she looks up at me and then sighs

"Thanks." She says sadly as she wipes her cheeks and stands, following me to my motorcycle. I climb on and steady the bike before she gets on behind me, she's been on the back of my motorcycle so many times I know I don't need to tell her what to do.

Feeling her against me is killing me, her inner thighs brushing against my outer thighs her arms around my waist and her palms flat on my abs. I was always so happy when we rode together, feeling my love wrapped around me, resting her head on my shoulder. I imagine what it would be like if she never left, we could be going home from a date night, or a party at the club, back to our kids and relieving the baby sitter before crawling into bed together and making love before she falls asleep in my arms.

But like the cool breeze hitting my face reality comes back, she's married and I'm taking her back to her son. She didn't want that with me, she found somebody else. Some rich asshole who could buy her whatever she wants, I would never have said no to her, if she wanted something I would've done everything to make it happen.

I finally pull up outside the clubhouse and she climbs off. I follow her inside to find music playing

"There you are!" Angel says as she steps around Sarah to me

"All the eye candy left so we brought the party here." Roxie says from her position straddling Aces lap. It's been a while since the clubhouse has been used like this, we always just go to Scars now.

"We were hoping our third player is free?" Angel asks as she wraps her arm around Daisy's shoulder.

"Are you alright? I was worried about you?" I look over Angels shoulder and see Cordelia hugging Sarah

"I'm fine, where's Tobias?" Sarah asks

"I put him to sleep in your bed, he's such a great kid." Cordelia smiles

"Ok, well, goodnight." Sarah briefly looks at me before disappearing upstairs

"What do you say BFG?" Angel asks. Fuck it, Sarah isn't mine anymore, why do I care how she feels?

"Let's go." I smirk as I turn and follow them up to my room.