Chapter 24 - Sarah

A/N: Hello lovelies! As you're all about ready to jump through the screen and slap Sarah I thought you could do with a double update to see what she does

A/N: Hello lovelies! As you're all about ready to jump through the screen and slap Sarah I thought you could do with a double update to see what she does. I do love you guys, your comments have been making me laugh all day! Xxx

I just want to curl up into a ball and cry. To bury myself in the safety of my bed and cry. Cry for the life I know I'll never have, for all the damn stupid mistakes I've made and for my little boy.

Holding onto Derek as we ride makes me feel anchored and safe, but I'm not safe. No, Charles has found me and won't be taking no for an answer. I don't know what to do, do I run? I doubt a restraining order would mean anything to a violent arrogant man like Charles. All I know is I have to keep Tobias from him. He asked me where Tobias is, so that means he doesn't know and he's safe for now. Maybe I could run by myself? Lead Charles away from Tobias, I know he'd be safe with Cordelia, but it would break my heart to leave him.

As much as I want to hide it's not an option anymore, I need to be proactive and figure out a way to fix this. Maybe if I release all the information Skye and Circuit found he would stop? No, that would just anger him more.

"Sarah!?" I snap out of my head when Derek yells my name, I hadn't even noticed we'd stopped

"Sorry." I smile as I quickly climb off the motorcycle and take off my helmet

"You sure you're ok? Want me to take you home?" Derek asks as he takes off his helmet and balances it on the handlebar.

"No, I'm fine, sorry, just a busy day today." I reply, I'm obviously doing a sucky job at hiding my worry from Derek. I don't want to tell him what happened because I don't want to bring trouble to the club, they didn't have to take me back in and yet they have. They gave my son somewhere to sleep, warm food and friends like he's never had before. I left them because I was scared of danger, I can't expect them to help me with the danger I've brought to their door.

"Come on." Derek says as he nods to the pizza place across the street taking my hand in his as we walk.

"You gonna tell me what's bothering you now?" Derek asks as we sit eating pizza. I don't want to involve him, but how is he going to trust me if he knows I'm hiding something?

"I just, I don't want to get you or the club into any trouble, not only because of what I did, but because I love the whole club like a family and I love you." I sigh

"How many times do I have to tell you Sarah, I would do anything to protect you." Derek replies

"I know that, but I don't want you to get hurt, or go to jail, or even die because of me." I place my hand on his thigh.

"Nothing is going to happen to me, how can you expect us to work again if you won't talk to me? Last time you didn't talk to me you left, I can't take that again Sarah." Derek sighs resting his hand on mine.