Chapter 1: You Have My Car

A lone motorcycle screams down the streets of New York as a car chases after it. The motorcyclist does his best to get away from the car but ends up losing control of the bike and falls over. The bike then slides across the pavement road a few feet while the driver runs to the bike, gets back on and drives off. The car not far behind and the driver begins to panic as he turns to a street with some traffic. The car stops and finds a way around.

The motorcyclist looks behind and sees that the car was gone. For a moment, he thought he lost him and he started to let out a sigh and laugh of relief until he turned back to face forward and saw the car right in front of him. The motorcyclist screams and hits the side of the car and crashes. Then the driver's side door opens and a man walks out of the car and walks over the cyclist.

He goes up to the motorcyclist, who is unconscious, and opens up his jacket to find a gold metal card. He looks it over as he recognizes the symbol then takes it and gets back in his car and drives off.

A taxi car pulls up to a car chop shop and the drivers' start to come out and pull out the bags of money and stash that they have collected and started to pack them up in crates.

Abram Tarasov, the owner of the chop shop, brother of Viggo Tarasov and uncle of Iosef, was sitting behind his desk and lights up a cigar as one of his men comes in and shuts the door. "Is everything loaded?" Abram asked him. "Almost." The man replied. "Almost." Abram said in disbelief and shakes his head.

"Sir, with all due respect, are you sure this is our best option? I mean, why can't we just correct the problem?" The man asked but Abram interrupts him before he could finish. "Because my fuckin' nephew killed a dog. And he kidnapped a woman and stole a car. A car, which currently is among our inventory." Abram replied, angrily, then he smokes his cigar and gets up out of his chair then walks up to the window to look out into the garage.

"So we're giving everything up for a car?" The man asked, confused, and Abram shuts the blinds of his office window then faces his associate. "It's not just a car. It is John Wick's car." Abram informed. "Oh." The man said, understanding but also in fear. "Sir, why don't we just give it back?" The man asked Abram. "He killed my nephew. My brother. And a dozen of my men. Over his wife. And his car. And a puppy." Abram said as he walks up to the man.

Little did he know was, as he was talking, that a certain someone, a certain Baba Yaga, was in his shop right now, taking out some of his men.

"And you...You think he will stop now? Hmm?" Abram asked his associate. "Sir, he's one man. Why don't we just eliminate him?" The man asked as Abram takes another drag of his cigar. "John Wick is a man of focus...Commitment...And sheer fuckin' will! He once killed three men in a bar..." Abram said but the associate talks over him. "With a pencil. I know. I've heard the story." The man said. "With a fucking pencil! Who the fuck can do that?" Abram exclaims then he takes another drag of his cigar. "I can assure you that the stories you hear about this man, if nothing else, has been watered down." Abram said then his phone rings.

He goes and picks it up. "Yeah?" He replied. "You have my car." A familiar voice said to him. Abram's blood turns cold and his heart started beating real fast in fear. "The Boogeyman." Abram whispers, in fear, before he drops his phone on his desk and runs his hands over his face.

Time was up.

The Boogeyman had arrived.

Down in the shop, John Wick walks up to the line of cars that were covered up with tarps until he comes up to one in particular. He pulls the tarp off and see that it was his Mustang. He walks over to the driver's side, opens it and climbs inside. He looks around for the keys then pulls down the visor when the keys fall out of it.

He grabs then puts the key in the ignition, pauses for a moment as he looks around, then starts the car and starts to take off. But Abram's men see this and they get into their taxis and chase after him. John does his best to maneuver around the shop and out into the parking lot but then one of the taxi's comes up and hits the tail end, making him spin. Then another taxi comes up and hits the driver's side making him spin around the other way and then he was hit again.

The car stops spinning but luckily it was still running. John glares up at the taxis', puts it in reverse then puts it in drive and begins to drive again while some motorcycles started to chase after him.

One motorcyclist got close enough to the car and started firing his gun at John until he opens up his car door. The motorcyclist, not having time to stop, hits the car door and takes it off of thr hinges as he begins to tumble and crash. John backs up, spins around then drives back into the shop and maneuvers around the shop until he sees one of the men head to a car.

He drives up the car and slams into it, keeping the man from getting inside. The man looks over at John then he begins to run. John puts it in reverse drives a bit then swings the front of the car around, hitting the man and he flies over and hits a pole. 

Then a taxi comes and hits the Mustang again, making John fall out of the car, thanks to no door. He falls onto the floor then slowly gets up as he hears more men coming for him. And they start to attack and he fights back as he punches or kicks any man that comes up to him.

That is until a taxi car comes up and hits him, knocking him down. The driver and passenger of the taxi get out and ru  towards John as he gets up and the three of them begin to fight.

After taking out those men, with either a punch to the face or slamming their heads against the car, John started to get up until he heard another car coming at him and he rolls out of the way as a third taxi drives up and crashes into another car. The driver and passenger get out of that car and they start to come at John. He beats up one and flips him over on his back and the second comes up to John, grabs him and throws him down on the ground.

John groans then turns on his back as he looks up at the man, who was coming towards him. John pulls out his gun and shoots the man in both of his kneecaps. The man screams in pain as he falls to the ground and John gets up and slowly starts to walk towards Abram's office.

Abram, who was in his office the whole time, sat there and listened to his men getting slaughtered then he heard the footsteps coming to his door. The door opens and their stood John Wick. John walks over to Abram's desk, grabs the bottle of Vodka and pours it into two glasses. Then he hands one to Abram then picks the other one up for himself.

"Peace." John said to him as he looks at Abram. "Can a man like you know peace?" Abram asked him. "Why not?" John said, shrugging, and this makes Abram chuckle a bit then he grabs the glass and raises it. "Peace." He said and the two men clink their glasses together and drink from it. 

John sets the glass down then starts to head out. "Enjoy your retirement, Mr Wick." Abram said. John looks over at him, nods then heads out to his busted up car. Luckily it starts up and he drives off with it and heads home.