Chapter 2: The Blood Oath

*Bang*

*Crash*

*Bang*

*Crash*

*Bang*

*Crash*

*Bang*

*Crash*

Four glass bottles, on top of a fence, in a row were all broken by four bullets. The bottles crumbled once the bullets hit the glass. The gun that fired those bullets was slightly smoking from the muzzle, the (h/c) woman holding the gun holds it steady with both hands and stares intently at the bottles. Almost like she was staring down an enemy. Her eyes red and the bags forming under them showing that she hasn't had a lot of sleep.

She let's out a heavy sigh then lowers her arms and looks down at her left and smiles. She looks down at the Staffordshire Bull Terrier and kneels down to the new addition to the family and petted the top of his head. The dog let's out a little whine and the woman chuckles at this as she scratches the dog's ear.

This woman is (y/n) Wick.

You sighed and looked up at the cloudy skies as it started to get lighter, which told you the sun was rising, and you could hear thunder rumbling in the distance. You started to think over of what happened to you almost a week ago; that night when you were captured, just kept playing through your mind and it kept you up at night. You were lucky if you got at least a couple or three hours of sleep, you even tried to get some quick naps through out the day but that would just lead an hour or two of rest. 

The dog, sensing you upset, gets up and goes to nuzzle against your neck. You chuckled and hugged the dog when you heard a rumble of an engine coming. Your smile got bigger and your heart beated faster as you look up but your smile falters when you see that the Mustang was busted up and damaged.

You stand up as the dog began to bark and run towards the house. "Okay, okay, okay, I'm coming." You said to the dog as you follow him to the house and open the door to get inside. You go over to the kitchen counter and place the gun on it then head over to the garage just as the Mustang parks and turns off.

You smiled, softly, and leaned against the door frame as the dog runs over to John. "Hey, buddy." John said to the dog and pets his head then he gets out and looks over at you. "Hey." He greets you and you continued to smile at him. "Hey." You said back then looked over the Mustang and let out a sad sigh. "I really liked that car." You said as you stare at the car.

The memories of you guys riding or driving around in that car, including one time when you and John were at the beach and enjoying the nice day, were flooding your mind.

You look back at John and said. "I'm sorry about the car, John." He looks at the car then shrugs slightly. "I'll call Aurelio and have him fix it." He replied and you nodded at him. "Come on, let's go have breakfast." You said and you take his hand in yours and you lead him back into the house.

John goes to feed the dog while you cooked some breakfast for the two of you and that's when John noticed the gun on the counter then looks over at you as you cooked. When he came up the driveway of the house, he noticed you were standing in the yard and saw the broken bottles on the fence a few feet in front of you.

After cooking eggs and toast, the two of you sit down at the table and began to eat the food. "How was shooting practice?" He asked you. "I'm getting better. Was able to shoot all four bottles one shot each." You replied as you picked at the eggs with your fork before you get a forkful and eat the egg. John look at you, impressed, and you give a small smile to him. "So, are you still up for training?" He asked you. "I'm ready if you are." You said then the two of you finish your breakfast.