Help

Jay growled. He was furious. He had helped Morro, but Morro hadn't helped him. After dumping Jay on a rock on the side of the gorge where he could clearly not get out, was not classed as helping, or rather it was for Morro. That stupid ghost. Now he was stuck down here, with a broken wing and no way out. His claws weren't strong enough to climb the steep cliffs, and he couldn't summon lightning; he was to far away from the sky. The next time he saw that annoying ghost, he would zap him halfway past hell.

But, of course, he couldn't do that if he was stuck down here. But it was okay. Maybe if he gave it a few years someone would find his skeleton.

Maybe they wouldn't. Maybe he would be stuck down here forever and no one would find him. He would have to out live eternity until he eventually killed himself from the pain of being alone. He wasn't going to get out. He was stuck here.

No,  he wouldn't, he couldn't. He wasn't that far gone. he would get out of here.

"Alright, nature, let's see whatcha' got!" Jay yelled up at the rocky death trap.

However, he jumped as a large boulder missed him by a scale. He looked up to see more falling.

Well... crap.

                                                ***

Nya groaned as Wu continued his lecture. She had abandoned the tree and it turns out that Wu had heard their argument and had kept Kai behind as well. Amd now as Wu was trying to get them to make up, they were currently walking to Cole's cave. They had all agreed to meet up there once a week, instead of their usual spot at Destiny's Bounty; they were still nervous about the Dark Dragons.

If it were up to her, they would've flew there, but, as luck would have it, her brother couldn't fly.

"...and that is why we are always honest about feelings-- Are you even listening to me?!"

Nya grinned at Wu's furious face. Kai just huffed.

"Of course, Wu. But, to be honest, this feels as stupid as your 20 minute lecture about wasting time."

Wu was about to retort before a familiar voice rung through the air.

"HELP!"

___

A/N:

This was a short chapter to make up for my lack of updates, I apologize. I will be updating my stories more often and I hope you still enjoy them

~Peace out~