Chapter 4 ~ Curiousity

•Narrator's POV•

'What is that colour...?' Y/n thought as she endlessly gazed into the boy's eyes

"Hey there beautiful" the boy spoke with a wink. "You must be new here..~ I'm Laurance"

Y/n didn't hear the words that left his mouth...she instead placed her hand against the boy's cheek gently, leaning closer towards his face.

"Y/n..? Are you alright?" Aphmau asked anxiously, watching the two.

The boy blushed lightly and smirked, noticing her coming closer to his face.

"If you wanted a kiss that bad, you could've asked~" He smirked and leaned in to kiss the girl.

Then...

¡SMACK!

"Ouch!-" the boy yelped, holding his red cheek.

"Your eyes..." she trailed off, gazing up at the boy.

"there's this stupid rumour which states if I ever meet my 'soulmate' or 'important people' in my life, colour will be revealed to me piece by piece"

The memory from only moments ago replayed in the girl's head.

"It can't be..." she mumbled. "It's only the first day!"

"Is she okay..?" Garroth questioned, watching the girl mumble to herself.

"Is she okay?!" Laurance exclaimed. "No- Oh Laurance, are you alright?! That chick is crazy!"

"Sorry!" Y/n squeaked out, gently rubbing where she slapped him. "But you really shouldn't be kissing people on their first day.."

"It's all forgiven for baby~" Laurance winked at her.

Y/n sighed. "I hate boys like you"

"Wait wha?-"

"You heard me, Casanova~" she winked and smiled. "Cuz I can act sexy too~"

"I-uhhhh-"

Ring!!~

With those final words, the h/c haired girl walked out the classroom with the raven haired girl running after her. Laurance smiled weakly, gently touching where he was slapped.

"She's different from the rest...."

Meanwhile...

"Oh my Irene, what did I do!?" Y/n squeaked, gazing at her sore hand.

"Y/n!" Aphmau called out, running towards the girl. "Where you okay back there...? You seemed a little off.."

"I-I'm fine!" Y/n stuttered out, with a light blush.

'His eyes were beautiful...'