Chapter 5 ~ Mystery Man

•Narrator's POV•

"That girl is something else.." Laurance trailed off, walking beside Garroth down the corridor.

"She is, isn't she?" Garroth smiled softly to himself. "Quite adorable too"

"She's crazy" Laurance stated. "She. Hit. Me"

"Your fault bro" Garroth pointed out before coming to a halt in front of his locker.

Entering the right combination, the locker soon clicked open. He smiled to himself and took a book out of his locker.

"She's a psycho!" Laurence exclaimed.

"She only hit you. Quit overreacting" Garroth told him before closing his locker once again.

"Who even is she anyways?"

"Y/n" Garroth spoke with a soft smile as the girl's name left his lips.

"I know her name" Laurence sighed. "But she hasn't fallen for my handsome good looks~"

"She acted different to you as she did to me" Garroth chuckled. "Maybe you're just losing your touch, old man"

"I'm only a few months older then you!" Laurence exclaimed, pointing a finger at the blonde.

Garroth chuckled and his response and walked away whilst Laurence was left shouting in the background.

Meanwhile...~

"Y/n..." a masculine voice called out softly from behind a pillar. "Long time no see..."

Y/n gasped softly and turned around.

"Is that really you..."