He confesses and asks you out

Jeff:   I was asleep when I heard tapping on my window. I looked up to see Jeff but something seemed off. I get up to open the window and he sighed while climbing in. "You alright Jeff?" I asked "Yeah!" He replied in a nervous tone but that made me more concerned. I grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes "What's wrong Jeffery I can tell your lying?" I stated. "Dammit y/n I like you alright! But I know you'll never date a psycho murderer like me!" He replied and I wrapped my arms around him. "Yes I would!" I stated and I felt him relax before hugging back.

Jack: I went to do homework but when I opened my notebook there was something written on the front page. I read it "Will you go out with me?" this caused me to chuckle. "BE A MAN!" I shouted to jack signaling to enter the room. "So will you?" He asked "Yes!" I replied kissing his cheek.

Masky: Tim came into the shop after about a week of not coming and apologized for being busy. "Is it the usual Tim?" I asked him "Uh no there needs to be words on it this time!" He replied looking nervous. "Ok what should it say?" I asked "Will you be mine?" He replied. I smiled "That is the funniest way to ask someone out goofball! But yes I will be yours!" I stated and he sighed in relief.

Hoodie: I heard a knock on my back window and looked to see hoodie. He moved and I seen a small planted tree. I walked up to it and there was a note "This tree was lonely but now it won't be! I was hoping I wouldn't be either if you'd be mine!" It read. I turned around and jumped into his arms "YES!" I cried and heard him sigh.

Ben: I was playing legend of Zelda but not just any legend of Zelda, no you see I was playing bens game. After I completed the game on hard text popped "You've met with an amazing fate 😉" and I was confused. Then it clicked in my head "I-I g-guess I-I'll d-date y-you b-Ben!" I stuttered nervously. He jumped out of the t.v and cuddled with me as I continued to play.