Homicidal Liu Catchup

The meeting: You were walking around the mall looking for the clothing store needing new underwear that fits you. Also you were looking for a new scarf since winter was coming up and you had ripped yours so you were looking for a new one. You decided to get new underwear first since winter was still a few months away and could always just wait until it was needed. You headed into the nearby clothing store and began to look around.

~Time skip~

While walking around looking for the underwear section you bumped into a cute tall brunette and he reached his hand out to help you up. "Sorry about that here let me help you pick these up!" He bent down as you two picked up your dropped clothing and he picked up a pair of your panties. "Oh who are these for?" He asked and you blushed darkly "M-Me!" You replied embarrassed causing him to look up at you and smile a little. "Nothing to be shamed of!" He stated warmly and handed you the panties. "I'm Liu!"He stated "I-I'm Y/n!" you replied back. Liu was such a sweetheart he paid for your underwear and walked you out to your car. You said your goodbyes and went your separate ways. When you got home you started taking your underwear out of the bag a note fell out and what was on it? None other then liu's number and a winky face.

Hanging out: You had texted Liu everyday since you found that note with his number and even occasionally called each other. He really loved to flirt with you but would always apologize for his behavior after words and you found it really cute. When he came over he would occasionally pull you into his lap and tease you but after a few minutes he would stop and set you down blushing softly.

He realizes hes crushing (His pov): I received a text message from Y/n like always and smiled softly, something i don't do very often. I replied back and heard sully in my head like always "We should make him blush!" He stated "No sully!" I replied. Sully took over and tried to send him a shirtless selfie but i stopped him "We cant you idiot he doesn't know about the stitches!" I sighed. I thought about the day me and Y/n met when i made him drop his bag of panties "Hah. Admit it woods you wanted to see them on his body!" Sully laughed and i growled softly "Shut it sully!"

He confesses and asks you out: I was hanging out with Liu again today watching a movie when he grabbed my cheek and i looked him in the eyes. Those dazzling emerald eyes i could get lost in them forever "Y/n" He started softly "will you be my boyfriend?"He finished and i blushed softly "Yes! I would love nothing more then to be your boyfriend!" I replied. We hugged each other tightly and then he pulled me into his lap and held me tightly.

First kiss: You and your new loving boyfriend were having a staring contest loser had to make dinner. As you stared lost in his emerald eyes he leaned in closer and kissed you softly causing your eyes to widen. You slowly melted into the kiss which lasted another 15 seconds before he pulled away "Looks like i loose~!" He cooed in a deep tone and he got up to go make dinner leaving you blushing and shocked.

First date and when he gets jealous: You stood looking in the mirror combing all the knots out of your hair after your shower and smiled when you got them all out. What were you doing you may be asking? You were getting ready for yours and Liu's first date since you got together. He was taking you to a library for your first date and you didn't mind since it gave you a chance to return some books that were due. You put on a pair of skinny jeans and a Halloween t-shirt before putting on an LGTQB hoodie on over top of it. You heard a knock on your door and walked over to it and opened it to find liu standing there smiling. "Hey cuddle bear" He smiles pecking your lips "Hey handsome!" You relied smiling happily at the cute nickname he gave you.

~Time skip~

A few hours later you had finally made it to the library with your loving boyfriend and were returning your books. As you were the woman behind the counter was checking you out not noticing you were gay (Bi,Pansexual, Ect.) because the words were on the back of your hoodie. Liu (Technically sully) was getting jealous by the second "Whats your name handsome?" She asked you "Y/n!" you replied taking the compliment. Sully however had taken over and was pissed so he turned your head to face him and kissed you roughly. As soon as you turned back in all of your books liu dragged you home. "B-Babe you didn't have to get jealous she was only complimenting me!" You whined embarrassed but he opened the door dragged you inside sat on the couch and held you in his arms.

When you meet his friend: One day when liu came over he brought over a dog with him "Baby why do you have a dog with you?" You asked confused. He smiled and peck your lips "This is my brothers dog Smile" He replied. You looked down at the dog "Poor thing what happened to it?" You asked crouching down to pet it "His owners from when he was a puppy did that!" Liu replied. You spent the rest of the day with your boyfriend and his brothers dog until they had to return home.

When he wants to cuddle: Liu came over today and he seems to be somewhat grouchy about something. While getting a drink of water he picked you up from behind and carried you to bed to cuddle. He does this occasionally so you were pretty used to it by now.

When you find out he kills: Late one night in the middle of your slumber you woke up to the window being opened and looked over to see your loving boyfriend coming in. "Hey babe why are you coming in through my window?" You asked yawning and rubbing your eyes tiredly. When your eyes finally adjusted to the light you fixated them on your blood covered boyfriend holding a knife "B-Babe what the hell!?" You asked sitting up terrified and he rushed over quickly to shush you "Relax relax!" He stated softly. He held you as close as possible trying not to get any blood on you promising to explain everything tomorrow and you fell back to sleep.

When you find out about his past: The next morning your boyfriend did exactly as promised and explained everything to you. From start to finish and the entire time you sat in his lap playing with his hair as you stared into his sad emerald eyes. "Did he apologize?" You asked sternly wanting to kill his brother "Yes babe he apologized!" Liu replied and pecked your lips gently. "So when your voice gets bit deep and you start getting sexual or aggressive that's sully?" You asked "Yep" Sully replied in his deep tone startling you a bit sliding lius hands down to your ass but stopped when liu took over "Not now sully!" Liu sighed in annoyance.

What he likes about you:

Liu: He likes that your sweet, caring, shy, hardworking and quick witted. He also finds it cute when you sit there and gently trace his stitches. He loves when if he ever accidentally opens his stitches you immediately help him stitch them closed again.

Sully: He loves everything about you that liu loves about you. But you know sully does somewhat love a bit more about you and by that i mean your curves. Even though your a guy you got a nice ass still. At least to sully you do. You know being around offenders warped sully a little.

Nicknames:

Liu/Sully: Softy/Sexy (Liu calls you softy and Sully calls you sexy)

You: Babe

Where he likes to kiss you: Lips and the tip of your nose/ Thighs and Neck

What you like about him: You love that liu is soft and kind hearted towards you always being a gentlemen. Even though he can be a bit pervy you love when sully gets grabby.

When you get a pet: Liu and sully got you guys a chinchilla. Something small and prectically easy to keep track of.

When he uses pick up lines: (I cant think of any good ones so here are what they are like)

Both of their pickup lines are romantic, sweet and occasionally bad but they try their hardest making you giggle.