Chp- 6

Andy POV.

It's been few days since I have been kidnapped, at first I locked myself in and I would cry my eyes out for hours, Brook would always bring food to me, but then I thought that getting depressed is not a solution.

I started to come out of my room, by now I roam inside the house of course guards not leaving my sight but I still managed to get some details about this mansion.

I have made a plan for getting out of here. I am fed up of Rye treating me like a fucking pet everyday. Whenever no one would be around he would take advantage to piss me off by touching me sexually or by kissing me. He likes it when I get mad. He is an asshole !

Tonight I will get out of here for sure!
Cause tonight Rye and the others have to go out for some important business.
That means no one will be here to look after me, this is the right time for me to escape.

"Andy come down to the living room Rye wants to talk to you" Jack said.
"Okay coming" I said and went down.

"Come here" Rye said. I went to him.
"We are going out for some business we will come back late, so you better sleep on time" he said.

"Okay" I nodded. He pulled me towards him by my waist.
"You better not try to escape Andy, cause you won't get away from me and even if you run away, I will still find you and if I found you, you have no idea what would happen to you" he said firmly in a warning tone.

I nodded slowly gulping.

"Now go to your room, guards will be guarding your door tonight" he said kissing my cheeks.

I rubbed my cheeks and went upstairs. Fuck him I am not scared of him, I am running away from here forever.
They left the house, now I have to wait for the right time.

I have made a good plan, I took all the long clothes out from my wardrobe and my bed sheets too and started to tie them together.

Yeah right I am going to climb down from the window and run away. I can't go through the door after all.

At 10pm the guards will go to have their meal, they come back in half hour so that much time is enough for me to run away from here.

I kept my escape materials ready and waited.

It's time, first I went towards the door and slowly opened it and saw no one was there I closed it. Good

I put the rope which I made from the clothes down from the window and climbed out, it wasn't that high so I started climbing down.

Suddenly I slipped, "Ouch" I nearly screamed. Shit I looked at my surrounding....

Oh thankgod no one heard. I finally reached the ground. I got down and walked towards the big wall.

I somehow managed to get pass the big wall infront of me by climbing on the tree and jumping to the other side.

This mansion is in such a remote place damn I will have to pass this forest now.

I started running through the forest, I have a small torch with me which I stole from Brooklyn's room.

I ran and ran, I think I have been running for 2 hour now. My legs started to give up, I need water, my breathing have gotten heavier.

Suddenly I tripped and fell down, my torch broke. Oh shit no no no, I started hitting the torch to light it but no use.

Then I heard something in the bushes and I got scared.

I started to run again, I felt someone following me, I hit something and fell down, my vision got blurry, I saw someone looking at me and I passed out.....

Rye POV.

Oh finally the deal is done and we are heading back to the mansion. I have a feeling something is wrong not sure why, I think after getting home I need to first check on Andy, I think he must have fallen asleep.

Soon we reached home, I quickly went to his room, guards were still standing there.

"Open it" I ordered them, they obeyed.

I went in and I saw him lying on his bed with the blanket covering his whole face. I smiled at my sleeping beauty. I pulled the covers down to see his cute face and I was shocked !!! Where is he !?

"GUARDS !!!" I screamed.
They came in.

"What is this !? WHERE IS HE !!!" I screamed. They looked terrified of me. They didn't answer my question but looked down.

I looked at the window and saw a rope made of clothes hanging down.

I am so angry he fucking ran away !!!

Brook, Jack, Sonny and Mikey came in after hearing me scream.

"What happ-" Brook was gonna say but his eyes widened when he realized what happened.

"You all go out right now search for him , he couldn't have ran away that far" I ordered them. They didn't move.

"I SAID GO !!!" I screamed everyone ran out.

I looked out of the window.

Andy Fowler you made a big mistake trying to run away, You are gonna pay for it, this time I won't go easy on you, you better be ready for your worst nightmare !!!.....

_________________________________________

What do you think of this chapter?

If you like it, don't forget to vote !!!

Love ya babies !!!