Chp- 13

Not gonna lie this is my one of the most fav pic of Randy

Not gonna lie this is my one of the most fav pic of Randy. Like it's so cute !!!
The way Andy fits in Rye's arms🥺
Andy's safe place is defo his arms
And the way he puts his head in the crook of Rye's neck omg 😭❤
Kill me my flipping Randy heart !

Okay enough of me fangirling over Randy now back to the story😂❤
_________________________________________

Rye POV.

I woke up not seeing Andy besides me, then I saw him coming out from the bathroom. "Come here Andy" I said.

He came towards me, I pulled him closer to kiss his rosy pink lips, even though I have already kissed those lips the whole night I still can't get enough of his sweet taste.

He pulled away and walked towards the door but I pulled him back and kissed his neck.

"S-Stop Rye please I don't feel good" he said. I tighten my grip on his waist.
He suddenly pushed me and ran towards the bathroom. I went behind  him.

I saw him puking and then he passed out I quickly ran and held his head so that he doesnt get hurt.

"Andy ! Andy wake up ! Wake up baby" I was calling him but he didn't responded.
I started panicking, I picked him up in bridal style and went downstairs.

"Jack ! Jack ! Come down anyone can hear me come here fast !" I screamed.

Soon everyone came running they saw Andy in my arms passed out.

"What happened to him !?" Brook asked
"I don't know he started puking and passed out" I said.
"Jack get the car out we don't have time lets go to the hospital" I said.

He quickly ran and brought the car I hopped in the back with Andy in my lap. Others came with us too.

Soon we reached the hospital and doctors took him to the emergency room.

I was pacing back and forth outside the room.

"Rye sit down, he will be okay" brook said and forced me to sit on the chair.
I signed and sat down....

Andy POV.

I woke up in a different bed, this looks like hospital. I saw a doctor in the room writing something in the file.

"Hello Andy, how are you feeling?"
He asked me.

"I feel fine just a little pain in the head and stomach" I said.

He nodded.

"What happened ? Why am I here?" I asked him confused.

"Oh congratulations you are pregnant Andy" the doctor said.

I felt numb, he is joking right, how can I be pregnant I am a boy.

"Stop joking doctor, it's not that funny" I said.

"I am not joking Andy, you are two and a half months pregnant" he said.

"B-But I am a boy doctor, how can I be pregnant !?" I asked him confused.

"Well boys can be pregnant if they got or produce female parts in their body and you have those parts in you" he explained.

I am frozen. I can't be pregnant ! how can I be !? Why do I have female parts !?

Wait... I was a virgin and the only person I slept with was Rye that means this is..... NO NO NO this can't be !
I didn't want to have a child with a monster like him ! But I can't believe its done. This was unexpected but now I can't do anything about it... it's my child too I can't abort it. I need to think.

"Doctor.... did you tell anyone about it?" I asked him nervously.

"No I haven't went outside to tell them anything" he said, I signed in relief.

"Umm... if you don't mind please don't tell them I am pregnant" I said.
He looked at me suspiciously.

"I-I want to tell them myself" I said.
He smiled "Okay your boyfriend will be happy to hear it from you" he said.
I nodded smiling awkwardly.

He left and soon Rye and the others entered.

"Andy baby how are you feeling now? Are you okay? What did doctor say?" Rye asked me while stroking my cheeks.

That's first time I am seeing him behave so strangely. I shrugged it off.

Okay what do I tell them....

"I-It's nothing, doctor said, I ate something bad that's why I puked two times and passed out" I said.

Yes Andy good one ! I am good at lying.
Everyone nodded in understanding.

The doctor said, I can go home now.
I need to rest and come back for check up after some days. He told me that when no one was around.

Soon I was in the car besides Rye who was holding my hand and running his thumb over my clutches.

I was looking out of the window.
I need to think, I can't let them know about my pregnancy and I can't let my child grown in a Mafia world.

We finally reached home, me and rye went to our bedroom, he forced me to sleep on the bed and rest for a while.

I didn't deny it.

I was planning about what to do now.
Okay this is risky but I definitely need to run away again...

But this time I need to plan it perfectly

I can't let any mistakes happen.

Whole day Rye didn't let me get out of the room saying I need to rest.

I guess for some days I need to stay here and make a good plan.

He didn't even let me come down for dinner. Brook brought me the food here in the bed.

I was sleeping, I felt the bed dip. I know its Rye so I didn't move. My back was facing him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Goodnight babe" he said kissing my neck. I didn't respond.

I heard his light snores

Soon I fell asleep too....

_________________________________________

OMG Andy is pregnant !

Yesssssss !

Don't forget to vote !!!!

Love ya babies 💕