Chp- 20

Andy POV.

Its finally weekend today and I am happy cause the whole week I am always in a rush but on weekends I get to relax a lot.

"Hey Andy" Sam said.
"Yeah ?" I asked him.
"Let's go out for lunch today you, me and Romie what say ?" He asked me

I thought for a while... hmm maybe it's a good idea.
"Okay fine sure" I said smiling.
He smiled back.

"I'll go get Romie ready, you also get ready fast" he said, I nodded.

Soon we all got ready.
I locked the door while Sam picked Romeo up and headed outside.

We soon reached a restaurant.
It wasn't any five star restaurant just a sweet and simple restaurant.

As soon as we entered I could smell beautiful fragrance of lavender everywhere.

"Welcome" a waiter said.
"A table for 3 please" Sam said.
Waiter nodded and lead us the way.

We sat down I placed Romeo on the baby chair that they provided us.
I liked that they provide it.

"Hello my names lily and I will be serving you today, so what would like to have?" she asked us smiling.

We gave her our menu.
Soon the food arrived and we started eating and chatting.

After eating we headed outside.
"So what you wanna do now, since it would be boring to go home so soon that too on Saturday" Sam said.

I thought for a while.
"Well let's go to the museum and show Romeo some arts and all" I said.
"Okay" sam said nodding.

We reached the museum.
Romeo was loving the art. Everytime he saw anything attractive he would hype and call me to look at it.

We had a great time here they were even showing a 3D movie of some things and Romeo enjoyed it a lot.

It was getting dark now
"I think we should head home now" I said.
"Papa please stay stay" Romeo said.
"No baby we have to go and the museum is gonna close now, besides papa have to make dinner for you both" I said to Romeo.
He huffed but agreed.
This is why I love him, Romeo is a very understanding child at such an young age.

He made grabby hands towards Sam since he must be tired of walking and being hyper all day.

Sam picked him up and we headed outside....

Rye POV.

We were just roaming the streets in the car and searching for Andy too.

We took a halt to think about our next destination.

We were talking and thinking,
I looked up and saw a familiar face.
I looked closely and my widened
OH MY GOD ITS ANDY !!!!

Mikey and Sonny were confused to see my shocked face they turned to look where I was staring.

They both were shocked to see him too.
"Omg Rye we found him !" Sonny said.
He and Mikey were gonna get out but I stopped them.

"Wait he is not alone" I said.
When I saw who was with him I was shocked.
It was that kid and the guy from that park.

"Rye.... t-that kid.... he is your son !?...." Mikey said in shocked.
I was speechless and shocked too. No wonder he looked like Andy to me.

My son was in that guy's arms and he and Andy were laughing and walking together looking like a little family.

Jealousy hit me hard, that guy was trying to play my role ! I am the only one who is allowed to make my family happy and smile like that who the fuck does he thinks he is, I just want to beat that guy to death but I controlled myself for now.

"Let's go and get them" Sonny said and opened his door. But I held his arm.

"Wait, let's surprise them at their own house" I said smirking. Sonny nodded.

We followed them in the car without them noticing us.

We soon reached a building.
They entered it.
This is the kind off place my family is leaving in !? oh god it's horrible I can give them so much more than this.

That's it I am taking them back with me right now.

We got out of the car and followed them inside the building and I saw Andy closing the door.

I am angry and jealous thinking that, that guy and Andy live under the same roof like a fucking family !!!

We 3 stood infront of the door.

I rang the bell.

Soon Andy opened the door smiling and when he realized it was me his face went pale

"Hello Andy missed me?" I said smirking.....

_________________________________________

Omg guys !!!!

Rye finally found Andy !!!!

What will happen now !?

Will Andy go back with Rye or will Rye force him? Or will Sam save Andy and Romeo from Rye ?

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE !

Until next time 💕

Love ya babies 💕

See you on the shocked side !!!!