Chapter 6: The Bloody Red Queen

//Your POV//

The next day, I walk into school and immedately notice silence around me as everyone stares at me. I stop in the middle of the corridor, whilst they all continue to stare.

"All hail The Bloody Red Queen!" someone yells from the crowd.

"All hail The Bloody Red Queen!" the entire crowd repeats, then the halls fill with laughter.

I smile to myself. Gene either spred my nickname, or Balto bled after I threw him out the window. Either way, I'm okay with this...

I continue down the halls to my first class, since there's about five minutes untill school starts. Suddenly, a bunch of faces run down the hall towards me. I recognize them instantly.

"Hey (Y/N)! Have you heard what everyone's calling you?" Aphmau asks.

The girls and boys from the table yesterday are here, but not Laurance. Thank Irene! I'm not dealing with him...

"Yeah, everyone suddenly yelled 'All hail The Bloody Red Queen' as I got into school" I laugh.

They all start to laugh too.

"How'd you manage to get that name?" Katelyn asks.

From what Laurance said yesterday, I figure these guys won't like that I'm friends with Gene's gang. So I'll just say Balto shed some blood when I whooped his butt.

"Balto" I explain simply and they all laugh again.

"By the way, we never got to introduce you to the guys" Nicole smiles.

"H-Hi, I'm Travis" a white haired boy with emerald green eyes smiles nervously.

"We've already met, but I'm Garroth" Garroth smiles at me and I smile back.

"Heeeey, baby. My name's Dante, but you can call me anytime" a boy with dark blue hair and navy blue eyes winks at me, earning an elbow in the gut from Nicole.

"Nice to meet you guys. Sorry about... y'know... slapping your friend the other day" I frown nervously.

"Well, he deserved it, if you ask me" Garroth smirks at me "He should know better than to mistreat a lady"

I feel my face get hot but I just mentally shrug it off again. This guy had a habit of making me blush.

"Would (Y/N)~Chan like to sit with us at lunch?" Kawaii~Chan pipes up excitedly.

"Depends... Will Laurance be there?" I frown.

They all nod silently.

"Fine!" I sigh "But I'm not talking to him"

"Fair enough" Aphmau smiles.

Then the bell rings, bringing our conversation to an end.

"See ya!" we all yell to eachother as we seperate.