Chapter 9: How My Story Ends

(A/N: Please continue to play song)

So, later that day, I broke up with Gene. It turns out, Gene was using me since the start, for my social standing in school as Queen. I really don't know how I didn't see it...

I was upset when I found out the truth, but I had my friends to console me. They were there for me... And in that moment, I knew... I knew that I would always be friends with them... And I was right!

And me and Laurance... Well, let's just say we lived happily ever after...

"Hey, princess, I'm home!" Laurance calls out, stepping through the front door.

"Daddy!" a little boy and girl jump at him excitedly.

I giggle softly at the sight.

"Were you telling the kids the story of how we met again, by any chance?" Laurance grins.

"Yeah, I was. They love that story" I giggle again.

"So do I" Laurance smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"EW! MOMMY AND DADDY ARE GONNA KISS!" the little boy frowns, then runs off with his sister.

Laurance and I both laugh.

"Well, are we?" I smirk.

"Don't need to ask me twice" Laurance grins, then pulls me in for a kiss.

I waste no time kissing back, then we pull back again, Laurance still holding me.

"Hey (Y/N)..." Laurance smiles at me.

"Yeah?" I ask, smiling back.

"The day we met... That was the day the King found his Queen... I love you..." Laurance smiles, my head now resting on his chest.

"I love you too, Laurance..." I smile, closing my eyes, as I stand there in his arms.

Every story must come to an end. This...is how my story ends... And I couldn't be happier...

THE END