Introduction

Hey, I'm Peter Benjamin Ramonoff but people know me as Peter Parker or your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. I have five friends Harely, Shuri, MJ, Ned, Matt aka DareDevil, and a boyfriend Wade Wilson aka Deadpool. We all go to Midtown Science High School. Shuri goes so see just be with us when she comes over. I stay at Avenger Compound during the summer and weekends since Aunt May and Happy got married. I'm glad my aunt finally got married she always seemed a bit lonely. And I totally didnt threat to kill him if he hurt my Anut. Nooo, never. (MJ:*cough* lair! *cough*) Ok, maybe a little! Anyways, Tony made allies with some alien people, a guy with a symbiote, and Wizard and they became official Avengers while my team and I are trainee (Matt: Everyone but Wade and me.) NO ONE ASK YOU! *ahem* Anyways, the Rogue Avengers are comming back soon and I'm not ready for that but at the same time I get to see Mama and Uncle Clint again. I am currently at the compound play Mario Cart this is before I was notify the Rogues are comming back in about in a weeks. So yeah lets see how all of this turns out.

________________________________________________________________________
For my friend
Flaky_101

WHO SWITCH SCHOOLS WITHOUT TELL HER FRIENDS!?! AND I AM O f F e N d E d ! DOESN'T MATTER I STILL KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!