Chapter 1: Arrival

There was a girl with pink hair and blue glistening eyes that glared outside of the window. She had earpods on meaning she was listening to music. She seemed annoyed for some reason. It was like if she wanted to arrive to her destiny quick for some reason.

Well the reason was her anyyoing ass sister. Yui Komori, was Coral's adoptive sister. Coral hates her because she always would get bitten up by Seiji but Yui would just... laugh and laugh. This made Coral develop disgust for Yui. Well back to reality, Coral seemed to be in her own world after thinking about all the hate she had on Yui, while focusing on her favorite song.

She was so concentrated on her world that she did not even realize they where there. Yui got closer to Coral as she pulled of her hair, making Coral snap out of her world and look at Yui.

"Where here idiot" said Yui as she got away from her and opened to door to exit. (That stupid girl forgot her things again but well I'm not getting it so they are staying there) thought Coral as she got her stuff and payed the driver as she got away from the car that as soon as she got away the car flew of to the street again. It seemed like he was in a hurry.

I could hear Yui's annoying screamings,  she was in the door screaming for someone to open the door but no one did. The cleaver ass decided that the best idea was opening the door and entering. I got closer to the door I was about to ask if I could enter until I heard Yui's scream again, I entered to see what the heck happened to that slut. When I entered I saw a red haired guy on top of her that was about to bite her with....fangs!! Is he a vampire?!! If he is I'm not leaving this mansion in my life! I was about to say something when I saw someone appearing out of no where.

"Ayato, I told you a million times dont do that to our guests." Said a calmed down voice at the so boy called Ayato.

"Damn you Reiji" said Ayato at the guy named Reiji. I went closer to them, Ayato got up from Yui as him and Reiji noticed me. "Who might you we?" Asked Reiji as he looked at me with curiosity. "I'm so sorry for my manners, I'm Coral Komori, and the girl behind me is my adoptive sister Yui Komori, is a pressure to meet both of you." I said as I did a small bow with my head.

"Hummm, you dont seem to be so annoying like that girl" ayato said pointing at Yui. I tried to hold a giggle and a made it by a little. She looked annoyed as she screamed "The Heck, I'm not annoying!!" She said as she stranded up and went toward us. She pushed me aside so she could get to Ayato as I was falling I waited for the pain as I closed my eyes but it never came instead I felt something soft below me. I opened my eyes and saw a blond haired boy on my lap while I was sitting on the couch. "What happened?" I asked as I looked at the blondie in my lap. "I transported you here so you would not fall, I'm Shu Sakamaki I already know your name human." He said as he made his head turn a bit to a side. As a thank you I decided to pet his head, he seemed to enjoy it because he started hugging my waist.

"Hey what in the world are you doing idiot?!" Asked Yui as she went toward me and putted herself in front of me. "Please, shut up he is sleeping." I said calmly at Yui as I petted more softly so he could calm down. "I dont care about that!!" Yui said, but shu seemed to get tired because he opened his eyes and looked at Yui though my lap as he said with an intimidating voice, "Shut up Woman!!" He said almost screaming. When he was done screaming he looked away from Yui as he closed his eyes again so I could pet him again.