Chapter 2: High School

When I woke up I was surprised by a sleeping Shu hugging me. I smiled as I touched his cheek trying to wake him up. He opened his eyes slowly as he smirked at the view he had. "Hmmm, why did you wake me up, Coral?" He said as he hugged me more trying to sleep again. "Well, be got school as Reiji said so we better get going." I said as I petted his head. "Fine, dress up, your uniform is in the dresser and I'd you dont like it you can wear something else while its appropriate." Shu said as he smiled at me again before falling asleep quickly. I signed as I went toward the dresser and saw the uniform there, I HATED IT. How can something be so ugly? It looks like a slut like Yui would wear that. I decided to ignore it an search for another clothes I can wear, I found this.

 I decided to ignore it an search for another clothes I can wear, I found this

I loved how this look I just needed to brush my hair and I was done

I loved how this look I just needed to brush my hair and I was done. I went toward the hairbrush as I gently took it and passed it though my hair trying to make my favorite hairstyle that is litterly the only hairstyle I wear.

 I went toward the hairbrush as I gently took it and passed it though my hair trying to make my favorite hairstyle that is litterly the only hairstyle I wear

When I was done I crawled to toward Shu as I hugged him from behind. "Wake up Shu-Kun." I said as I hugged him tighter. "Fine." He said as he hugged me back as I got my hands away from him so he could stand up. And he did. He stranded up as he went toward the door and waited for me outside, in a matter of 2 seconds I was out next to him while we walked together toward the living room. When we arrived for my surprise everyone was there except Yui. I signed as I got closer to Reiji while Shu was following me, "I'm so sorry, for my sister being late she always is." I said as I looked up at the 6 feet tall man. "I can see that." He said as he looked at the stairs where Yui was going down in disgust, I followed his eyes but what I saw was abuse. She did wear her uniform but the problem was that the holding bra (the thing that you need to have a the same length or more to fill) was less. That meant she needed more boobs to feel it. Amazing she really is a pancake.

I decided to not say anything I just glared at Yui but later I got Shu's hand because he was staring to fall asleep while standing. I dragged him to the limousine as I sitted to a side of a window. Shu putted his head on my shoulder, I could feel his breath on my neck right know but I tried to ignore the fact that his hands where around me, holding himself. I smiled as I petted his head but then stopped at the sign that we where almost at the school, how did time pass so fast?

I just got out of the limousine with Shu-Kun, they where a lot of girls screaming things like "Look at that bitch,leave ayato Alone!!" Or "Hey get away from Shu!!" The last one was detected on me. I would just smile and get back to my life, while forsing Shu to come with me. I left Shu go when Reiji told me to follow him. "What is it Reiji-San?" I said as I looked at him in curiosity wondering why Yui was not here. "Heres your schedule your a 3 year as I can see even though your 15." He said seriously at me. I nodded as I thanked him and went to class. When Shu saw me entering the class he made eye contact with me telling me to sit next to him, I did. The girls where looking at me with smirks thinking Shu would scream at me like it did to them, nope. He just putted his head in the middle of my breast while he hugged me. The girls looked jealous at me. How the heck? Why did Shu not scream at her?! Where the things the girls where thinking.

Sorry, I'm tired.