the return of Chrystalis Pt 1

Ever  since  the  villans  returned  and threatened  to  not  only  hurt  but  kill Fluttershy  she  was  a  little  uneasy and  scared  couldn't  get  the  picture out  of  her  mind  of  when  chrystalis riped  up  a  picture  of  her  Right in front  of  her.  she  was sitting on her couch  staring  off  and  her  ears  fell disord  came  downstairs  and  noticed  her  and  his  ears  fell  and say  next  to  her  "  love , are  you  ok  ? "  She  shook  her  head  getting  back into  reality  and  looked  over  to  him with  her  ears  remaining  down  " o-oh  yeah  I'm  ok ... "  Discord   could  tell  she  was  lying . " are  you  sure  you  look  like  you've seen  a  ghost  and  you've  been  very jumpy  these  last  few  days " she Sighed " yes  I'm  sure ... " Discord  ears  fell   and  he  curled  his  tail  around  her  "  you  know  you  can always  tell  me  if  something  wrong no  need  to  hid  anything  from  me ... " Fluttershy  Looked  away  from him  she  couldn't  tell  him  for  the sake  of  her  safety  and  his  as  well. she  didn't  want  to  take  any  chances  that  Chrystalis  might  not only  kill  her  but  discord  as  well. "  y-yes  I'm  fine ... " She  said  Discord pulled  her  close  to  him  "  I  can  tell your  not  fine  ... You haven't been yourself to much since our first date are you sure something not wrong ? ... "  Fluttershy  tears  up  a little  and  sighed  she  couldn' t  take  it  she  didn't  like  that  she  had  to keep  this  a secret " n-no  I'm  not  ok ... " Discord listed and continued to hold  her  close  "  what's  wrong  my  butterfly ?"  She  sighed  with  her tears  still  remaining  in  her  eyes " on  our  first  date  when  you  went  to go  get  my  my  flower  ...  Crystalis and  the  others  came  and  cornered me  and  told  me  that loving  you  is  a  big  mistake  and  that  you  haven't changed  and  that  I  should  break  up  with  you  I  just  ignored  them  but  then  they  told  me  if  I  told  you or  anyone  that  I  saw  them  they'll kill  me  or  even  worse  both  of  us and  I  don't  want  that  to  happen "  she  tears  up  more  and  began  to cry  a little "  t-they  did ?  "  disord ears  fell  and  picked  her  up  and hugged  her  holding  her  Close .  " shhh hey look at me ... "  Disord  put  his paw  under  her  chin  and  lifted  it  up  Fluttershy  looked  at  him  tears  streaming  down  her  cheeks he gently wiped them away " shh  it's  ok I'm  here  and  while  I'm  here  no one or  thing  will  ever  cause  you  any harm ... "  He  gently  kissed  her forehead  she  blushed  and  smiled  a little  calming  down "  you  promise ?  " He  smiled  "  from  the  bottom  of  my heart ... " She  smiled  and snuggled  him. Crystalis  was  on  a near  by  tree  disguise  as  a  bird  she glared  and  flew  off  back  to  the others  as  she  did  she  said  to  herself   "  I  warned  you ...  "