the return of Chrystalis Pt 2

The next morning Fluttershy was all snuggled up fast asleep in her cottage happily.

Chrysalis transformed into a Black widow and crawled through the opened window of her bedroom to fluttershy bed

Fluttershy was still fast asleep having sweet dreams Chrysalis glared.

"I warned you ... Say bye bye to your precious dissy ! " She quickly bit fluttershy hoof.

Fluttershy quickly flinched up out of bed and yelped " ouch ! " Chrysalis quickly scattered away out the window.

Fluttershy ears fell a little and she rubbed her arm where Chrysalis struck her " well that spider must have woken up on the wrong side of bed "

She got up and trotted to her mirror and brushed her mane but then she started feeling a little uneasy and feeling unwell.

Suddenly a knock was herd at the door it was discord she smiled and trotted downstairs to see him.

fluttershy was always happy to see him she loved him and Discord loved her.

Fluttershy opened the door discord smiled " good morning butterfly ! " Fluttershy started to look a little pale and sick she coughed a little " good morning sweetie ... " Discord ears fell a little " are you alright dear ? " He placed her paw on her head " you look  a little sick "

Fluttershy coughed a little " oh I'm fine just a little sick ... " She suddenly fell into Discords arm's Discord gasped a bit and his ears fell.

"W-we need to see zecora ! " Fluttershy coughed a little and nodded and her ears fell Discord became even more worried for her.

Discord quickly ran through the everfree forest to zecoras hut holding fluttershy in his arms.

" Hang on sweetie we're almost there !" Fluttershy slowly nodded as she coughed she was getting worse by the minute.

soon they arrived at zecoras hut Discord started banging on zecoras door.

Zecora was taking a sip of tea before getting interupted by Discords knocking she got up and opened her door.

" Why hello Discord what a surprise to see you " she noticed fluttershy and her ears fell

" Zecora fluttershy sick can you see if there's anything you can do !? " His ears fell worried for the love of his life.

Zecora nodded " bring her inside I'll see what I can do " she trotted inside Discord followed

" Please have a seat on the bed " zecora trotted over to her supplies Discord nodded and sat down on zecoras bed still holding her close

Fluttershy coughed and looked up at him " i-i don't feel good ... " Discord gently brushed through her mane " shh sweetie I know I know just relax ... " She slowly nodded and curled up in his arms.

Discord ears fell and held her closer to him and continued to brush through her mane.

Zecora camw by and gently placed her hoof on her forehead her ears fell " she's cold ... That's no good ... " She took out a bottle filled a glowing Green liquid it was some kind of potion she brewed. .

"Give her this , this will revil what has happened to her And what caused her to be sick " she handed Discord the the bottle

Discord nodded and opened the bottle and gave some to fluttershy a few seconds later fluttershy began to glow tht same green As the potion but her veins were not glowing Green they were glowing purple.

Zecora gasped " oh dear ... " Discord Ears fell " what's uh oh ? There shouldn't be an uh oh ! " He was really worried zecora ears fell.

" Discord fluttershy was bitten by a Black widow ... The most deadliest spiders in the world ... " Her ears were still down " I'm afraid there's nothing I can do ... Or anyone for that matter there's never been a cure for this spiders bites " she sighed.

Discords eye's widened " n-no it can't be ! How in the world did she get bitten by a Black widow !? " Zecora Sighed.

" I'm afraid even I don't know the answer ... " Her ears fell once more fluttershy coughed.

Discord ears fell and held fluttershy even closer and teared up fluttershy ears fell and she slowly held his paw.

Discord started sobing as he held her hoof back fluttershy gently Nuzzled him " I'll be ok ... " She coughed a little.

Discord Nuzzled back and continued sobing tears running down his cheeks fluttershy gently wiped them away " I love you ... "

His ears fell " I love you too ... More than you'll ever know ... " Fluttershy smiled a little and started to breathe slower and she slowly closed her eyes soon dieing.

Discord ears were still down " fluttershy ? ... " She was still in his arms lifeless.

Discord gently placed a paw on her cheek " my love ? ... " She didn't respond zecoras ears fell.

He teard up and held her close crying zecora Sighed " disord I'm s-"

Before she finished Discord had already left he walked to twiight Castle to inform her about her death.

Twiight was reading a book when Discord entered " twiight ? ... " Twiight turned to him and immediately saw fluttershy and gasped.

he flew over to them " what happened !? " her ears fell Discord sighed

" S-she was bitten by a Black widow ... Zecora said there was no cure for the bite and now this happened ... " Her sadness became anger

" Why didn't you save her !? " She glared at him very angry.

Discord ears fell " I didn't know ... I-if I knew she was bitten I would have saved her but ... "

Twiight continued glaring Discord Sighed and sat down on a cushion on the throne room and held her close crying.

Twiight " now get out .... " She glared at him he sighed gently setting her down on the cushion and gently kissing her cheek " goodbye my angle " a tear ran down his cheek and it landed on hers but ... It glowed as it sank into her.

Discord walked out of the room and sat against a wall of twilights Castle sobing.

Twiight sat next to fluttershy side and sighed.

Fluttershy slowly began to flutter her Eye's opened " huh ? ... What happened where am ? " Twiight Looked up at her and gasped and Her eye's widen.

" F-fluttershy your ok ! " She immediately hugged her fluttershy smiled and hugged back.

Fluttershy ears fell " where's discord ? " Twiight pointed twords the hallway " he's out in the hallway ..." Fluttershy nodded and got up and trotted out into the hallway

Discord was still sobing when he was interupted " dissy it's ok ... I'm here ? ... " He looked up " h-huh ? " Fluttershy was right in front of him

"F-fluttershy !?" He immediately hugged her " oh thank God your alright I thought I lost you ! " Fluttershy hugged back snuggling him as he did.

" I know but you didn't ... I'm right here ... I'm never going to go anywhere ... " She smiled a little.

Discord smiled and kissed her fluttershy Blushed deeply as she kissed him back

" I love you so much " fluttershy smiled " I love you too " they both then Nuzzled each other lovingly

Unknown to them Chrysalis watched through the window and glared and growled a little before flying off back to the others