chaos return

[ Before this chapter begins picture don't belong to me and the chatecter name chaos was inspired by Flutterbylilly   from our family role playing story and Discord reflection From bride of disord hope you enjoy ]

It would take years before the villans put there so called plans into action. and unknown to them the villans were free from stone and grogar was alive. 

in the mean time the mane six and especially fluttershy and Discord would have problems they would have to face together

Fluttershy and discord were in discord dimension fast asleep in discord bed cuddling with each other when morning was arriving.

Discord was the first to wake up he yawnd and slowly opend his Eye's
"morning already ? ... " He slowly sat up and stretched.

Fluttershy was right next to him still asleep peacefully Discord noticed and smiled and gently stroked his paw through her soft pink hair.

Fluttershy Blushed a little in her sleep and smiled she liked it when he stroked his paw through her hair.

Discord chucked and kissed her cheek before getting out of bed and walking to his mirror to get ready for the day.

When suddenly a voice rang out " well , well , well if it isn't discord the Lord of Chaos ... " Discord looked around.

Discord Glared " who's there !? "
The voice chuckled "come on discord you can't already have forgotten me could you ? " The voice asked.

Discord looked at the mirror only thing see his reflection chaos there
"it's just me ... " Chaos grinned.

Discord rolled his eyes " what do you want ? " Chaos glared at him  " I want to know what happened to myself ? This isn't me ? " Chaos's glared at him.

Discord glared " well if you must know I changed " Chaos raised a brow "changed , you ? " He laughed.

Discord clenched his fist " yes I did ... " Chaos folded his arms and raised a brow "and how exactly did this happen ? Who did this to you ? "

Discord glared " no one i did it myself ... I chose to change ! " He growled a little.

Chaos rolled his eyes " uh huh ... Sure ... " He then noticed fluttershy
"who's that ?" He gestures twords her.

Discord continued glareing " that's not your concern " Chaos smirked " she's your mare friend isn't she ? " He glared.

Discord nodded and glared at him " yes she is and if you lay one claw on her there will be hell to pay ! "

Chaos's Growled " your weak ! I can't believe you fell in love with a pony ! Out of any other creature it had to be a good for nothing pony and the weakest member of the mane six ! " He snarled.

Discord Glared " don't ever talk about her like that again ! " Chaos glared as well his arms still folded.

Fluttershy slowly woke up due to the racket Discord and Chaos were making with there arguing.

Discord noticed and looked over to her " oh ? G-good morning darling " he smiled nervously.

Fluttershy sat up and yawnd " good morning sweetie ... Are you ok ? " She rubbed her eye cutely.

Discord cleared his throat  " oh um ... I'm perfectly fine !"  He chucked nervously and his ears fell.

Fluttershy tilted her head in confusion ana her ears fell " are you sure ? I thought I herd you arguing with well yourself ... " Chaos rolled her eyes.

Discord couldn't lie to her he didn't want to hurt her again and lose her like he's done in the past " A-actually I was kind of was ... " He sighed.

Fluttershy was still confused " oh ?" She then noticed chaos and her ears fell it surprised her that his reflection was alive.

Discord sighed " w-why don't we go out and get some breakfast shall we ?" Fluttershy smiled a little and nodded.

Fluttershy got up and trotted next to him Discord smiled and held her hoof and disord was getting ready to open a portal to ponyville to go out to ear when chaos interupted them

Chaos spoke up " you Know your making a terrible mistake my dear he's nothing but a monster I mean think off all he's done in the past " he grinned.

This made fluttershy furious and she Glared and flew up to his face " you leave my dissy alone ! He's the sweetest thing ever and I love him for who he is ! So he's made mistakes in the past everyone dose ! He never would have done those things if it weren't for you ! " She glared at him.

Chaos chuckle " we'll see about that ...." And with that Chaos disappeared and faded away off the mirror.

Fluttershy sighed she didn't like anyone hurting Discord and playing with his emotions it hurt her as well.

discord ears fell and walked up to her and gently grabbed her hoof " come on butterfly let's go get some breakfast ... " Fluttershy looked over to him and smiled a bit and nodded.

Discord smiled and snapped his fingers creating a portal and fluttershy and Discord walked through together holding hoof and paw.