page 9 / 19

Despite his words, Jaemin found himself caged in Jeno's strong arms, the boy's hair tickling his cheek.

"Nana, how do you feel about Renjun?" Jeno whispered hesitantly. He feared the answer.

Jaemin swallowed, his Adams apples brushing against Jeno's face. "I can't answer that honestly because I don't know. He's fun to hang out with, and sometimes I feel like I could see myself with him," Jaemin paused. "But then you exist."

Jeno sat up to stare into Jaemin's conflicted eyes.

"You mean a lot to me, Jeno, and I can't explain why."

The smile on Jeno's face made Jaemin's heart flutter. Jeno gently placed his warm hand on Jaemin's cheek, brushing his thumb along his lower lip.

"That's good, because you belong to me, Nana. All mine."

For some unexplainable reason, those words spilling from Jeno's sinful mouth made Jaemin stiffen, his entire body aflame with a passion he didn't know he harvested. He grabbed the hand stroking his face and pulled Jeno down. Jaemin could decipher every divot in Jeno's flawless face; the scar on his forehead when he fell from a tree, the nearly invisible pimple he complained about, every crack and bump on his pink lips.

Jaemin surged forward and captured Jeno's lips with his own. It was quick, if Jeno blinked he would have missed it. They both froze, gauging the other's reaction, before diving back in. Jaemin was in full control of the kiss, his lips awkwardly moving against Jeno's from the strange position. With one sudden movement, Jeno was in his lap, butt pressing dangerously against his front.

Jeno disconnected their lips to attack the boy's pale neck. His tongue licked along the base of his throat and collarbones, making Jaemin shiver beneath him. 

"Baby, calm down." Jaemin gently pushed Jeno back from his neck, but the blissed-out expression on his face made him want to kiss the hell out of him.

"Jaemin," Jeno whined, chasing after his lips to no avail. Jaemin was losing his self-control with each tongue flick and messy kiss, and he needed out. He swung his legs from under Jeno's body and stood up, pacing around his room with deep breaths. Jeno was a lot, but he was mostly persistent, and there was no way in hell he was letting Jaemin get away now that he had him.

The blanket fell from his shoulders when he stood up, revealing the large hoodie he wore underneath. He shivered when his feet came in contact with the cold ground and wrapped his arms around Jaemin's waist.

"Jeno, don't make me do something I'll regret," Jaemin warned him. Jeno nuzzled his face into Jaemin's neck, ignoring his words.

"Who said you'd regret it?" He mumbled, lips ghosting over the skin of Jaemin's neck.

With a yelp, Jeno was lifted and placed on Jaemin's desk, the boy standing between his legs. Jaemin palmed at the exposed skin of Jeno's thigh and reconnected their swollen lips.

Jeno ran his fingers through Jaemin's hair to pull him impossibly closer, simultaneously knocking over the coffee Jaemin had on his desk.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," Jeno frantically apologized. The coffee hadn't spilt much, just a few drops eager to escape had made their way onto Jaemin's open notebook, staining the paper.

Later, Jaemin would open his diary and see the curling yellow corners from his coffee, and he'd smile so big his face would hurt. Because once again, Jeno had managed to snatch a page in his diary.