page 11 / 19

TW // NON-GORY KNIFE PLAY

Despite what Jaemin told Renjun the week before, he did eventually mention the texting incident to Jeno. The boy was unsurprisingly upfront about the allegations.

"I don't like him, Nana. He makes me jealous because I know he liked you." Jeno admitted. "No one can take you from me."

Jaemin felt that the only way to gain Jeno's trust was to avoid Renjun, which angered the boy further. Renjun cornered him multiple times in the weeks following his initial ignorance to criticize his "toxic" relationship, despite having been in one himself.

Jaemin was sick of it. His idea of toxicity was not his relationship. Jeno never forced him to do anything he wasn't comfortable with; on the contrary, his possessive behavior was welcomed. Hell, Jaemin decided to avoid Renjun without any coaxing from Jeno's pretty mouth.

"Renjun, just stop!" Jaemin huffed, spinning around to poke the nagging teenager. "I'm going to walk into my house and cuddle with my boyfriend, and that's all you need to know!"

Renjun raised an eyebrow and rolled up Jaemin's hoodie sleeve to reveal a purplish bruise shaped suspiciously like a bracelet.

"That's not okay, Jaemin. He hurts you!"

Jaemin blushed and snatched his arm from Renjun's suffocating grip.

"It's called consent, jesus. Just leave us the hell alone," Jaemin spat while shoving Renjun away from him.

He entered his house, disregarding Renjun's protests and stripping off his shoes. No sooner had he untied the first knot, his body slammed against the door. Jeno's face was nonchalant as his fingers constricted Jaemin's throat lightly.

"Nana, I missed you," Jeno purred. His leg was nestled comfortably between Jaemin's, pressing hard enough to rile him up, but not to give any legitimate pleasure.

"Can we play, please?" Jeno whined, rutting against Jaemin's thigh. Jaemin smirked as his kitten fell subby in his arms. He kissed Jeno's lips softly before hoisting the teenager onto his body. Jeno licked and nibbled on the pale skin of Jaemin's neck as he was carried upstairs and into Jaemin's bedroom. 

"Can you strip like a good boy while I go get what I need?" Jaemin questioned, and Jeno nodded eagerly. Jaemin left the room and entered the kitchen. He hastily grabbed the basics, passing over the silverware drawer. His hand hovered above the handle indecisively before diving in and grabbing the medium-sized butcher knife resting on top. In the weeks since their first kiss, Jaemin discovered a lot about Jeno's sexual favorites. Knife play was an interest shared by them both, and Jaemin loved the feeling of Jeno's messy hands ruining him.

Jaemin threw the supplies onto his bed and Jeno's smile grew when he spotted the knife. He clapped happily and pulled Jaemin into a filthy kiss drowning in lust and tongue. Somehow Jaemin ended up underneath a very naked Jeno, his shirt tossed over the back of his desk chair. Jeno traced the divots in his abs, while Jaemin resisted the urge to laugh at the ticklish sensation.

"Can I?" Jeno asked vaguely. Jaemin knew what he was referencing and nodded, causing the boy to happily bounce in his lap. Both were undeniably turned on, based on the bump under Jeno's body and the way his own arousal hung in the cool air. Jaemin reached over to his bedside table to fetch the frequently used knife.

He placed his hands on Jeno's thighs, kneading the flesh. "Just be careful, okay?" They typically tried to avoid bleeding, but Jeno was so deep in subspace Jaemin figured he'd be a bit messier than usual.

Jeno nodded, snatching the knife from Jaemin. The point was sharp, and Jeno could probably have killed Jaemin if he wanted too. But he didn't, instead he gently grazed the blade across Jaemin's abs. Jeno loved this part of their endeavors. He loved knowing that even if people couldn't see it, Jaemin was marked as his, and no one could erase it.

He pressed down hard enough to leave a red line behind and quickly worked to sloppily etch his name into the skin. Jaemin winced when the knife plunged deeper than normal, feeling the blood slipping down the side of his torso.

Jeno gasped. "I'm so sorry, Jaemin!" He wiped the blood with his palm and threw the knife onto Jaemin's desk, near his open diary. The blood coating the tip of the knife barely reached the coffee curled edges, yet somehow managed to splatter across a whole page. The red stains would usually anger Jaemin, but he knew Jeno well enough to know his diary was unsafe in the same room as him.

Jaemin sighed and kissed Jeno again, highly disappointed about the change of mood. They got dressed quickly, Jaemin taking longer to make sure he avoided the deep cut in the loop of Jeno's "o", and tucked themselves under the covers.

All while the blood dripped onto another page of Jaemin's diary.