3. A Date

You woke up, still confused as why Jolyne was acting the way she was last night. Sure, she was drunk, but her confession. Was she really a lesbian? Did she like you? Despite her telling you this last night, you definitely knew you liked guys. Back in Arizona you had 3 boyfriends, 1 of them even asked you to marry him. You, being the naive girl you were said yes, only to have him move to Italy for "a job".

That was two years ago, and now you had a date with this man that you and Jolyne had met at the bar. He had short blue hair and green eyes. He definitely struck your fancy, so you asked him out for dinner. He happily said yes, holding you in his grasp. He was quite gentle, surprisingly, nothing like your previous boyfriends who all had bad reputations. You sat up on your bed and looked down at Jolyne. To be honest, she looked kinda cute when she slept. "No. I can't think like that. I like guys." Jolyne turned over and rubbed her head. "Ah, fuck. I got drunk, didn't I?" You nodded. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I should think more often." She sat up and hugged you, you returned the hug nervously. You stood up and started walking to the bathroom, when Jolyne spoke. "Oh yeah, you have that date today..." She looked a bit upset, but you soon put a hand on her shoulder. "I'll be fine, don't worry."

You walked to the bathroom, only to find dolphin sitting in the bathtub "Why the hell is there a dolphin in here?" You yelled out. "Don't ask." Jotaro said as he walked past, a coffee in his hand. You sighed and began stripping your clothes. "Great. Now the dolphin will see my boobs." You turned on the shower head and started washing yourself off when Foo came in. This caused you to slip over in fear. "FOO WHAT THE HELL?!" She just looked at you, her eyes focused on your body. "We have the same body!" She ran into the shower and started poking at your breasts, your face now a flustered mess. She started stripping herself. "Do you mind if I 'shower' with you, (Y/N)?" You slowly nodded, a bit scared. Her eyes lit up as she helped you stand back up. You then taught Foo how to wash herself, a slight bit of confusion here and there. Soon enough, you were both done. You then taught her how to dry herself off. You looked back at the dolphin and began brushing your hair. You then got dressed and left the bathroom.

"What is a bear doing here? What the hell?" You heard Jotaro say to his computer, sounding confused and upset. You looked over and snickered. "Looks like you found the best game ever." Jotaro shot you a look. "What's so funny about high school students with talents?" After these words were spoken, Jolyne practically tore down the bedroom door in order to get to the computer. "Dad are you playin-" She took one look at the computer to a girl with two blonde pigtails. She gasped. "You are. You're play Danganronpa." Jotaro sighed. "Yes. I am playing Danganronpa. Big surprise." He did jazz hands, rolling his eyes. You looked over at the clock. "3:30. I should be leaving now." You then heard a knock on the door. You went to open it and there stood your date. He smiled and gave you flowers, causing you to blush. "Thank you so much, Brad!" Jolyne glared at your date as you two walked off.

Brad took you to a nice restaurant in the downtown area. It was a beautiful restaurant with pink flowers everywhere. "Brad..." He smiled, leading you over to a table. He pulled you out a seat and you both sat down. "What would you like to eat?" He spoke softly, looking down at the menu. "Spaghetti sounds nice." Brad nodded and took your hand. "What about a drink?" You pouted. "I'll have a soda." He nodded and went to order for you. He was very sweet, maybe a bit too sweet. But that was ok. Once he got back, he sat his seat next to yours. "Aren't we meant to be seat opposite each other?" He chuckled, sliding his hand onto your thigh. "I can't help it. I love you so much." He squeezed your thigh, making you squeak. "Brad... not now. This is our first date." Out of no where, this girl with black hair and a green outfit tackled Brad to the ground. "Wh..." She stood up after Brad had passed out.

"What happened?" She scoffed, looking at you. "That dick cheese only wanted you for sex. Trust me, I know how men work." She extended her hand "The name's Ermes, by the way." Looking down at her hand, you shook it. "(Y/N)." Ermes' eyes then widened. "(Y/N), I know you." She started walking off, gesturing you to follow her. "How?" She smiled "Jolyne." It all made sense now. She was a friend of Jolyne's, like Foo was. "Should we head back now, (Y/N)?" You nodded and you both started walking back to your house.

When you got back, Jolyne and Foo were watching a movie. "(Y/N)!" Foo yelled as you and Ermes walked through the door. Ermes sat down on the floor and rested her arms on the couch. "How was the date?" Foo asked, looking at the tv screen. "It was... eventful." You sat next to Jolyne and immediately, Jolyne wrapped her arms around you. You then leaned into her, smiling. Ermes saw this and began snickering. Jolyne shot her a look, before turning back to you. After a while, the movie ended. You stood up headed for your room to sleep once more.

A.N:

When I wrote this, I wrote "dick cheese" as an insult, but apparently Richard Cheese is a real person you does jazz covers of pop music and that's really ironic.