Chapter 15

Izuku's POV~

"Todo- Shoto, you can't do that! That's not fair to you at all. I can't do that. I don't think I'd be able to live with myself, it's too selfish." I said to him. I knew I wouldn't be able to live with myself, I'd just be using Shoto until I got Shinso back, and that's not fair to either of them.

"Oh, so we're using first names now?" He asked me slyly. I blushed a little, but smacked his arm for trying to change the subject. "Okay okay, back to the problem at hand." He said with huff. "It's really not up to you if I can or can't do it. It's what I'm willing to put myself through, and trust me, it's a lot."

I wasn't exactly sure how to argue with him. He basically just said he'd put himself through a whole hell of a lot to be with me, so I can't deter him by telling him how bad it'll end up for him.

I had to take a different approach. "What'd about Shinso? How bad do you think this'll hurt him? I can't do that to him." I said.

"Like I already pointed out, he basically broke up with you. You can do whatever you want now." He said.

I wish I could  have thought of it the same way Shoto was. It would have made the whole situation so much easier. Why did I have to have a conscious? " I was kissing him literally four hours ago, and now I'm here with you, like this. Do you understand how bad this will hurt him?" I asked him softly. I needed him to see it from my perspective.

He moved his head so his lips were grazing my neck. He started to leave feather light kisses along my neck and jawline. "I know, but- What about us Izuku? Stop thinking about him for five minutes, and just think about us. Right here, right now." He finally made it to my lips, only letting ours touch for a mere second before pulling away from me completely, taking a few steps back.

"Wh-" I was startled at the sudden lack of body heat.

"This clearly is bothering you, so I guess I'll just leave you here and-" He said with a shrug, starting to walk away.

I quickly grabbed onto his blazer, effectively stopping him. "Look, I don't like this- well I mean I do, but I don't like the situation I guess. I just- I don't want to be by myself right now." I mumbled, looking at the pattern on the carpet.

He walked back over to me and wrapped me into a hug, placing a kiss on the top of my head. "No kissing! Just like... cuddling and... platonic stuff ..." I said, burying my face into his chest.

I heard him chuckle above me. "Yeah, just platonic." He said while picking me up and carrying me back to what I assumed was, his dorm.

He set me down on his bed and we both snuggled under his comforter. I was laying with my head on his chest, listening to his steady heart beat while he was running his fingers through my hair. You know, just friend stuff. Totally just friend stuff.

"Wait, Izuku. You have to have his number right? Why don't you just call him or something? He had to have had it on him when he dipped." He said catching my attention.

I bolted up and grabbed my phone. "Why hadn't I thought of that?!" I exclaimed.

I quickly pulled up Shin's contact and hit the call button, listening as Shoto chuckled at me. It rang for a total of five seconds before someone picked up.

"Izu?" I heard him whisper on the other end.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "Hitoshi!" I nearly yelled, causing Shoto to once again laugh.

"Whao, no need to yell. Why're you calling me? Don't you hate me?" He asked me.

I shook my head before realizing he couldn't see. "No no no, I could never hate you. I love you! I know why you did it I don't blame you." I said, feeling Shoto snake his arm around my waist and pull me towards him again. Someone was just a bit jealous.

"God, I love you too Izu." He said with a relieved sigh.

"Okay so this probably going to seem really weird and insensitive given the current situation, but something kind of happened after you left and I really need to talk to you and Shoto." I said, knowing that I might not get the chance to figure this out again.

"Um, okay? But who's Shoto?" He asked after I put him on speaker.

"I am."

"Thanks for that smart ass, still don't know who you are." Hitoshi oh so helpfully said.

"For fucks sakes, it's Todoroki,. The one with red and white hair." Shoto said with an eye roll, causing me to lightly hit his chest.

"Why the fuck do you need ot talk to me?"

"Okay, I'm sensing some hostility here, and if either of you want this to actually work, you're gonna need to at least try and get along." I said, sending a pointed look at Shoto.

"Make what work?" Hitoshi asked suspiciously.

I turned to Shoto, hoping that he'd just explain so I wouldn't have to. He clearly got the hint. "Obviously you know that I'm in love with Izuku." That's how he chose to start this conversation.

"Yeah I know that, didn't think he did though." He mumbled through the phone.

"Well I just made out with him in the hallway, so he kind of got the hint."

"Shoto!" I shouted.

"Excuse me?" Hitoshi asked in disbelief.

"We did not make out! It was like a two second kiss before I pulled away!" I explained to my very angry somewhat boyfriend.

"Whatever." Hitoshi said suddenly. "It's not like we can be together anyway. Make out with whoever you want." He said, trying to act like it wasn't bothering him, but I knew better. I knew him too well.

"But I don't want to make out with whoever I want! Well, I mean I kind of do, but I only want to make out with you two!" Shoto facepalmed at me outburst.

"Izuku, what is that even supposed to mean?" Toshi asked me in confusion.

I groaned, not wanting to talk about my feelings anymore. "Jeez, this is ridiculous." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked, not hearing what I said.

"My god," I said in slight, slight, annoyance, "I"m in love with both of you!"