4

The doctors did some things on my body to get sure, I'm really alive. "He had a heart attack.", one of the men in the white smock said, looking at me with his weird glasses.
When the doctors were away, Bruce sat down at my bed. My eyes are always telling what's going on in my head and I guess that was why Bruce looked at me really worried and a little bit shocked. But I wasn't sure if I should tell him about my encounter with Nat. He wouldn't even believe me, right? I didn't want to say anything, but it just came out of my mouth.
"You won't believe me where i was before I woke up." Bruce looked me up and down. A few seconds nobody said anything, until he continues: "Steve, you were almost dead! What are you talking about?!" He was really upset, I became more and more insecure about telling him. I decided to conceal.
"Are you serious? You lie in a coma for a whole month, you were about to die and I was by your side the whole time and the only thing you think about is ...? Steve! I was worried, I thought I would lose you too and I thought it was my fault because of the dreams I told you about and... oh Steve, all this is just shit. I had too much hope and now everything is getting out of control...", Bruce sat on the floor and dropped his head into his hands.
I didn't know what to do and what to say.
"What do you mean with "everything is getting out of control"?"
I remembered what Nat said to me.
In the next days things will happen.
"Bruce? I... I think I know what happened. When I was about to die, i was at a place where I met..."
"Don't worry Steve, everything is okay."
He left the room without saying anything else.
Confusion was one of the things which I was struggling with in that moment.
What the hell was going on?