Prologue

"Hey, do you believe in angels?"

"Angels?"

"Yeah"

"Like angels in heaven?"

"My mom told me that when a good person dies, they become an angel in heaven."

"Do you believe that?'

"I do. I believe that angels were made to be protecters of humans. They guard us and keep us away from harm."

"I must be your angel then."

"You're not dead."

"Not yet,"

"You can't joke around like that, you know?"

"Can you promise me something though?"

"What is it?"

"That we won't forget each other."

"Why would we forget?"

"People always forgets when everything changes."

"I won't."

"You promise?"

"Even if angels wipe my memory."

"You really are a weird kid."

"Guess that's why no one likes me in my class."

"Good thing I like you, right Hina?"

I woke up with tears on my eyes, I was in bed, not my bed but a hospital bed, I've been here for a few weeks now and as far as I remember the doctor told me I can be discharged today.

I sat up feeling so much pain in my chest, what is this aching feeling? I looked around and saw a girl and boy beside me, tears in their face.

That's right, I'm in Korea and not in Japan. I'm a junior high school student in SOPA and I take up Performing Arts as my major. And that's Koeun and Mark, the only guardians I have here in Seoul.

I suddenly felt another ache in my chest. Who was that guy in my dreams? It feels like I was in another world when I'm talking to him. Who was he? And why can't I see his face clearly?

"Nakamura Hina?" The doctor went inside and I nodded my head, "how are you feeling, darling?"

I don't know what to say to her, what am I feeling? I don't even know myself, I don't know why I was here in the first place, how did I wind up in a hospital bed and why didn't my friends visit me? What happened to my head? Why do I have a scar and why is my arm dislocated?

I looked at her with teary eyes, sniffed and let out a scoff.

"I feel lost."

Characters:

Nakamura Hina