1

"Welcome home." It was Koeun unnie who greeted me while sitting on the couch with some hot chocolate on hand, "how's the long walk?"

"Fine." I answered, removing my scarf and placing my bag on one of the sofa chairs as I plopped myself beside it, "I guess."

"By the way, the dean asked me about you, he told me you're very smart."

"The interview was like a week ago and you only mentioned it now, unnie?" I chuckled and went over to the kitchen to get myself some tea

"Don't drink too much, Mark is going to fetch us for dinner." Koeun unnie reminded as I nodded at her in return

"Did he finally get the interning job at the publishing company?"

"Not yet," she replied, "but he wanted to also treat you to dinner, just a celebratory feast for graduating high school."

I smiled and agreed with her. It has been a year and a half now since the accident.

A lot has changed, and a lot has happened. The only thing that remains is Koeun unnie and Mark oppa still a couple, unnie still being my roommate and bestfriend slash family and me still having bad dreams.

"By the way, your mom called again."

"Same old?"

"She was asking me if she can send me your allowance money for this summer."

"And.."

"I told her that you won't like that-"

"Thank you."

"But I did tell her that you'll work part-time at the library with Mark."

"Eh?!" I exclaimed with wide eyes "unnie-ah!"

"She's worried about you, Hina." She pouted "and besides, the cafè is too much work for you."

"But still a library with Mark oppa?"

"It will be fun, and Mark can also look out for you"

"The words 'fun' and 'mark' doesn't go well together, unnie." She chuckled and stood up

"I'll go change, make sure to wash those mugs before Mark gets here."

I sighed and replied with a loud 'yes' before she went to her room to change.

I looked up at the ceiling and stare at nothingness.

I closed my eyes and relaxed myself for a bit. I didn't notice that I drifted off to dreamland once again.

My dreams are pretty normal, the only thing weird about them is the fact that it's a continous saga of events I don't know.

There was one time when I dreamed of going on a date in a park nearby my old high school, SOPA, I was with Mark oppa and Koeun unnie that time but also with another guy I couldn't recognize.

At that time, we were all laughing and having fun, riding bikes and eating ice cream as that guy took care of me.

You know the other weird thing about my dreams? I never forget them. Even after I woke up, I will still remember every detail of that dream.

Does that mean anything?

I opened my eyes and sighed as I approached the sink to wash the dirty mugs from earlier. I heard the doorbell and Koeun unnie's footsteps, I also heard Mark's loud 'greeting' as they both went inside.

"Hina, go get change."

"I'll just go with this, I couldn't be bothered."

"Is she having those days?" I could hear Mark oppa whispered to Koeun unnie as she nudged him and rolled her eyes, I chuckled and shook my head.