{14}

Dear Soobin,

Texting is better than writing, don't you agree? But then writing letters are more heartfelt and way cooler hehe (well, I'm not sure about 'cooler' but it is way more old school). The reason why I'm saying this is because I've came into a sudden realization and it's because I'll be giving you my number soon.

Now, you may be wondering why. Well, it's because once I say that I'm ready, I'll be giving you my number so that you can text me and so that we can come to an agreement.

Dang that sounds a bit formal. Let me rephrase it a bit so that it's a bit informal.

Well, it's because once I'm ready, I'm gonna give you my number so that you can text me a yes if you want to say yes to my proposal...

...of meeting you.

But anyway, you get my point. Instead of me telling you where I want us to meet, I want you to tell me where we should meet so that you can get to talk to me for once and so that you can decide something for us. And because I don't want to get my hopes too high. I swear if you allowed me to do this, I might've set up a fancy private dinner for us. I ain't joking.

It will be your choice on wherever you want us to meet. You want us to meet in school? Then let's meet in school. You want us to meet on a mountain? Then let's meet on a mountain. You want us to meet on the moon? Then let's meet on the moon. I am broke but I would go anywhere just for you.

I seriously can't wait to meet you! Not now, but soon hehe. Probably when we have less things to do, I'll try to find the right time.

Bye cutie!

From,
Yeonttomeok