{27}

Dear Soobin,

I know that you have noticed my unusual behavior recently. And, it's shameful to admit but, I'm pretty sure you know that it's because of that girl you've been talking to. I am also aware that you two are just friends. Hyunjin, was it? Yeah, I heard from someone that you've met Hyunjin back in kinder and, I don't know, it's just nice how you two are still friends.

And honestly, I'm jealous. Not just because Hyunjin gets a VIP ticket of talking to you but also because you two are still friends. It's most probably because I'm still not over the fact that my best friend betrayed me and ruined a part of my life. But don't worry about that, I've moved on from him. At least, I'm still trying to.

It's just that, it's nice how you're still friends with your childhood friend. Me, I don't even have childhood friends. I did but, I don't know where she is now. All I know is that she has a boyfriend. Even my other friends, one by one they're leaving me, going to new schools, new places, and while everyone's moving forward, here I am staying in one spot, stuck with the memories of my past...

I'm sorry for that sudden rant... and I'm really jealous haha. But you know, I'm okay. And I think I'm almost ready to meet you. Around 76% but I'm getting there. When we meet, can I hug you, please? Cuz I am in need of a hug :<<

Anyway, bye cutie! Have fun with Hyunjin and I hope things go well for both of you...

From,
Yeonttomeok